Pioneer CDJ-3000 White Pack 2
(2) Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 White, (1) DJM-900NXS2 White, (2) Yamaha HS5 White and (1) Pioneer HDJ-X5BT-W Pack
Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000
The CDJ has evolved significantly since the 1990s. And, while the CDJ-3000 is in many ways unrecognizable from the early units, it retains the ambition and purpose that have always driven the CDJ range: to provide you with an intuitive, great-feeling interface that gives you the power to manipulate the music any way you can think of (and in some ways you might not have imagined). The most advanced player Pioneer has ever made. When you're performing, you need to know the decks can make your creative vision a reality and handle everything you throw at them. They've designed the CDJ-3000 to do that and more. The MPU in the unit isn't just the first they've ever put in a CDJ - it's also the most advanced in any DJ player you can buy. It drives the unit, delivering stable performance and enabling advanced new features, and it works with the other parts of the player to create a smoother DJ experience. For example, you'll notice that tracks and Hot Cues load faster than ever thanks to the capabilities of the MPU and Gigabit Ethernet connection. The CDJ-3000 is a rekordbox Hardware Unlock device too. So, to use Performance mode, all you need to do is to update to the latest version of the software, even if you're using the Free subscription plan. You pour your heart into your DJ sets, so all your hard work and creativity deserves to be felt by your audience. The crowd will hear your tracks, and every nuance of your performance, in rich detail thanks to the brand-new audio design in the CDJ-3000. You won't just hear the improvements in the CDJ-3000 - you'll see them too. You can choose the information you want to view in laser-sharp detail on the 9-inch touch screen, which is bigger and a higher resolution than the one on the CDJ-2000NXS2. Pioneer has kept the intuitive user interface so you'll feel at home, but they've added handy new controls such as shortcuts to make it easier to jump between different categories in your music collection. New functions such as Touch Preview enable effortless and rapid track selection, and, with a host of other fresh features including Touch Cue, Stacked Waveform, and 3Band Waveform, you'll always know where the perfect mix points are on the cued track and the one that's currently playing.
Want to show what you can do and make new music on the fly? Perform on the CDJ-3000's enhanced layout as if you're using a musical instrument. Eight Hot Cue buttons - twice as many as the CDJ-2000NXS2 - are arranged from left to right underneath the waveform display for more intuitive triggering. Operate Beat Jump via the new hardware buttons and hit Key Sync to mix harmonically. You can also create a wider range of loops with the new 8-Beat Loop button which comes in addition to the classic 4-Beat control. Feel is so important when you're DJing - whether you're making a tiny adjustment to a track's pitch or performing the most intricate scratch technique. Pioneer has redesigned the jog wheel for the CDJ-3000 to create the smoothest action on any multi player they've ever made. Touch latency is also better than ever, and you can use the LCD screen in the center of the jog to keep an eye on the playhead position and reference album artwork.
Please note: CDJ-3000 Mobile feature Not available in some regions. To use the CDJ-3000 with your iPhone, you'll need a Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter, available separately.
Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 Flagship Pro-DJ Multi Player in White Features:
- All-new advanced MPU brings enhanced performance and rock-solid stability
- As well as expanded creative options, the CDJ-3000 brings even more stability and reliability to your setup.
- With the most advanced MPU in any multi player on the market, Pioneer has not only revolutionized the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors.
- The MPU's processing power has enabled them to bring exciting new functions that weren't possible before and gives us scope to introduce more features via future updates.
- Thanks to the Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link, you can share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to six CDJ-3000 units when you combine them with the 6-channel mixer such as the DJM-V10.
- The maximum screen brightness has been improved by more than 150% compared to that on the CDJ-2000NXS2, so you can crank it up depending on the environment you're playing in and improve visibility.
- The high-quality aluminum top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are stronger than ever and the lockable V-Lock power cable guards against accidental disconnections that could interrupt your show.
- The unit also comes with a high-quality digital cable that's easy to handle and perfect for use in clubs and professional setups.
- Enhanced audio design: Let your audience hear the true sound of the music and every nuance of your performance
- Pioneer has poured more than 25 years' worth of experience into creating the ultimate DJ sound, which faithfully reproduces the audio of each track as the producer intended it to be heard, while also reflecting the most intricate details of your performance.
- Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section.
- If you have multiple CDJ-3000 players connected with the DJM-V10 or DJM-900NXS2 mixer via Pro DJ Link, you can even preview tracks from another player thanks to Link Cue.
- Listen to another part of the track that's currently playing by touching the waveform - the crowd won't hear what you're doing.
- This comes in handy when you need to familiarize yourself with the progression of a track to identify a mix point, especially during DJ handovers and back-to-back sets.
- Link Cue even enables you to listen to different parts of the track that another DJ is playing on a separate player.
- Keep an eye on the enlarged waveform of the track on the master player and the one you want to cue up, all on one screen.
- Identify mix points and visually check the beatgrids are perfectly lined up at a glance.
- Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it.
- 3Band Waveform uses different colors to indicate the volume of each frequency band in files analyzed by rekordbox so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform.
- 3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We've fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports - giving you flexibility to set it up your way. A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences. Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players. This mixer supports DVS control of Native Instruments' TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 DJ software. Plug your PC/Mac into this unit and use the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 control media (control vinyl or CDs) to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer.
Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital Pro-DJ Mixer Key Features:
- A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound.
- Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
- 6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel.
- Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger.
- A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to.
- You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time.
- Connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
- USB sound card.
- Advanced connectivity.
- Robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use.
- Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- Smoother mixing - use the improved EQ to balance the high, mid, and low frequencies on every channel.
- Choose your preferred channel fader curve pattern for the perfect mix.
- Redesigned the clip indicator's gain structure to ensure your meters don't go into the red too early.
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded A/B switcher let you hook-up 2 laptops for seamless DJ transitions.
- 4 Phono inputs allow you to connect a turntable to each channel.
- Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analogue players.
- Plug a laptop, CDJ or turntable directly into the mixer to control rekordbox performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
- Plug in your iPad, engage the RMX-1000 for iPad, and trigger FX and pre-assigned samples to build up and break down tracks in sync with the beat.
- Supports DVS control of Serato DJ software.
- Plug your PC/Mac into the unit and use the Serato DJ control media - control vinyl or CDs - to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer.
- Supports the network system with TC Supply's ShowKontrol.
- It will enable DJs, event producers, LJs, and VJs to make the synergy of sound and visuals more effective, creating a more engaging show for audiences.
Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 Product Specifications:
- Software rekordbox
- Playable media SD memory card: USB device
Mobile device (iOS/Android)
- Playable files MP3 (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit): AAC (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24 bit)
- USB storage support FAT16
- Frequency Response 4 Hz to 40 kHz
- S/N Ratio 115 dB or more
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.0018% or less
- Audio output terminal Audio Out (RCA) x 1
- Digital Out (Coaxial) x 1
- USB ports USB (Type A) x 1
USB (Type B) x 1
- Other ports LAN (1000Base-T) x 1
- Audio output voltage 2.0 Vrms
- Power requirements AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 40 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) 329 x 453 x 118 mm
12.95" x 17.83" x 4.65"
- Weight 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital Pro-DJ Mixer Specifications
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control: rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack
- ProDJ Link: Yes
- P-LOCK Fader Caps: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Width: 13.11 in
- Height: 4.25 in
- Depth: 16.31 in
- Weight: 17.64 lb
- Frequency Range: 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Consumption: 42 W
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -8 ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 4
- Sound Color FX: Crush
- Beat FX: Delay
Slip Roll, Spiral
- FX Frequency: Yes
- X-PAD: Yes
- rekordbox Quantize: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- CURVE Assignable: Yes
- Fader Curve: 3
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Inputs: 4 Digital (Coaxial)
4 CD/LINE (RCA)
4 PHONO (RCA)
2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
1 REC (RCA)
1 Digital (Coaxial)
- Send/Return: 1 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack)
1 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
- LAN: 1
- USB: 2 USB B ports
1 USB A port
Yamaha HS5 White
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
Sound Philosophy of HS Series Studio Monitors
When selecting studio reference monitors for mixing and music production, one consideration takes precedence above all others - accuracy.
Beginning with the legendary NS-10M, and continuing with the MSP and previous HS Series, this new lineup shares a design philosophy that emphasizes sonic purity without any coloring or alternation of the original sound. While many manufacturers seek to enhance the sound of their monitors to make them sound impressive, Yamaha studio monitors are designed to achieve the best possible mix by ensuring that the sound from your speakers is true to the original. HS Series nearfield reference monitors are the embodiment of this philosophy, delivering a concise sound image, high resolution, and flat response.
Newly Developed Transducers
The HS Series features newly developed transducers that achieve astonishingly smooth response over a wide range of bandwidth. These transducers utilize an advanced magnetic field design that regulates the flow of magnetic response to provide seamless, natural sonic transitions. Each component's materials and design were carefully re-examined, then optimized, to drastically improve the accuracy of signal reproduction throughout the audio spectrum.
The HS Series features a newly designed, highly efficient 1" dome tweeter that extends the usable frequency range considerably and delivers superb high-resolution sound. Utilizing a thick wave guide designed to minimize vibration the new tweeter is able to deliver smooth, distortion-free high end up to 30 kHz.
With newly designed, ultra-responsive woofers that utilize large, carefully selected magnets, HS Series monitors produce low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at any output level. All of the components in these high-power woofers, including the woofer ring and the basket further contribute to the HS Series' stunning bass while providing clear, accurate mids.
High Performance Amp Unit
HS Series speakers employ an amplifier unit perfectly matched to the transducers utilized in each model of the series. Featuring a bi-amp design with a separate dedicated amp for both the woofer and the tweeter, this amplifier unit ensures that each HS Series speaker consistently delivers high-resolution sound with exceptionally flat response across the sound spectrum.
- Speaker type 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range (-10dB) : 54Hz - 30kHz
- Components : LF 5" cone
HF 1" dome
- Crossover : 2kHz
- Output power : 70W (LF:45W, HF:25W)
- I/O connectors : XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption : 45W
- Shape : Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material : MDF
- Dimensions W : 170mm (6.7")
- H : 285mm (11.2")
- D : 222mm (8.7")
- Net weight : 5.3kg (11.7 lbs.)
- Others : LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
PIONEER DJ HDJ-X5BT-W Over-ear DJ headphones with Bluetooth (White)
Move freely with the HDJ-X5BT over-ear DJ headphones featuring Bluetooth wireless technology. This version of our HDJ-X5 DJ headphones removes one more cable from your set-up without sacrificing HDJ-X series sound quality, making it easier for you to prepare tracks anywhere, anytime, unrestrained. With advanced audio quality, you'll hear crisp, clear notes and deep, hearty bass tones whether you're on the street or in the booth. Match your headphones to your gear by choosing from 3 colours - metallic black, metallic red or gloss white. Soft and flexible yet durable enough for life on the road, simply fold up your HDJ-X5BT headphones to transport them easily and enjoy your music in comfort wherever you go.
Type: Closed, dynamic
Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
Cable: 1.2 m short coiled cable (1.8 m extended length)
Weight (without cable): 319 g
Output Sound Level: 102 dB
Sensitivity: 104 dB
Frequency Range: 5 - 30000 Hz
Impedance: 32 O
Output: Bluetooth® Specification Class 2
Supported Codec: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™, Qualcomm® aptX™ Low Latency
Version: Bluetooth® Specification Ver. 4.2
This Package Includes:
- (2) Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 Flagship Pro-DJ Multi Players in White
- (2) Power cords (V-lock)
- (1) Digital audio cables
- (2) Analog audio cables
- (2) LAN cables
- (1) Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital Pro-DJ Mixer in White
- (1) Driver & Software CD-ROM
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) Power Cord
- (2) Yamaha HS5
- (1) Power cord
- (1) 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- (1) Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA)
- Bottom cushion x 8
- Operating instructions
- (2) XLR Cables (20 feet)
- (1) HDJ-X5BT
- (1) 1.2 m Coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
- (1) 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type)
- (1) USB charging cable