Pioneer CDJ-3000 Flagship Rekordbox Club DJ Multi Players w DJM-V10-LF & Cases
Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 Description
The CDJ has evolved significantly since the 1990s. And, while the CDJ-3000 is in many ways unrecognizable from the early units, it retains the ambition and purpose that have always driven the CDJ range: to provide you with an intuitive, great-feeling interface that gives you the power to manipulate the music any way you can think of (and in some ways you might not have imagined). The most advanced player Pioneer has ever made. When you're performing, you need to know the decks can make your creative vision a reality and handle everything you throw at them. They've designed the CDJ-3000 to do that and more.
The MPU in the unit isn't just the first they've ever put in a CDJ - it's also the most advanced in any DJ player you can buy. It drives the unit, delivering stable performance and enabling advanced new features, and it works with the other parts of the player to create a smoother DJ experience. For example, you'll notice that tracks and Hot Cues load faster than ever thanks to the capabilities of the MPU and Gigabit Ethernet connection. The CDJ-3000 is a rekordbox Hardware Unlock device too. So, to use Performance mode, all you need to do is to update to the latest version of the software, even if you're using the Free subscription plan.
Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 Features
- All-new advanced MPU brings enhanced performance and rock-solid stability
- As well as expanded creative options, the CDJ-3000 brings even more stability and reliability to your setup.
- With the most advanced MPU in any multi player on the market, Pioneer has not only revolutionized the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors.
- The MPU's processing power has enabled them to bring exciting new functions that weren't possible before and gives us scope to introduce more features via future updates.
- Thanks to the Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link, you can share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to six CDJ-3000 units when you combine them with the 6-channel mixer such as the DJM-V10.
- The maximum screen brightness has been improved by more than 150% compared to that on the CDJ-2000NXS2, so you can crank it up depending on the environment you're playing in and improve visibility.
- The high-quality aluminum top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are stronger than ever and the lockable V-Lock power cable guards against accidental disconnections that could interrupt your show.
- The unit also comes with a high-quality digital cable that's easy to handle and perfect for use in clubs and professional setups.
- Enhanced audio design: Let your audience hear the true sound of the music and every nuance of your performance
- Pioneer has poured more than 25 years' worth of experience into creating the ultimate DJ sound, which faithfully reproduces the audio of each track as the producer intended it to be heard, while also reflecting the most intricate details of your performance.
- Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section.
- If you have multiple CDJ-3000 players connected with the DJM-V10 or DJM-900NXS2 mixer via Pro DJ Link, you can even preview tracks from another player thanks to Link Cue.
- Listen to another part of the track that's currently playing by touching the waveform - the crowd won't hear what you're doing.
- This comes in handy when you need to familiarize yourself with the progression of a track to identify a mix point, especially during DJ handovers and back-to-back sets.
- Link Cue even enables you to listen to different parts of the track that another DJ is playing on a separate player.
- Keep an eye on the enlarged waveform of the track on the master player and the one you want to cue up, all on one screen.
- Identify mix points and visually check the beatgrids are perfectly lined up at a glance.
- Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it.
- 3Band Waveform uses different colors to indicate the volume of each frequency band in files analyzed by rekordbox so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform.
- 3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 Specifications:
- Playable media
- SD memory card
- USB storage device
- Playable files
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24 bit)
MP3 (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- AAC (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- USB storage support
- Software :rekordbox
- S/N Ratio : 115 dB or more
- Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.0018 % or less
- Audio output voltage : 2.0 Vrms
- Audio output terminal
- Audio Out (RCA) x 1
- Digital Out (Coaxial) x 1
- USB ports
- USB (Type A) × 1
- USB (Type B) × 1
- Other ports : LAN (1000Base-T) x 1
- Power requirements : AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption : 40 W
- Maximum Dimensions (WxD xH)
- 329 x 453 x 118 mm
- 12.95" x 17.83" x 4.65"
- Weight : 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
- Power cord (V-lock*1)
- Digital audio cable
- Analog audio cable
- LAN cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use
Pioneer DJ DJM-V10-LF DJ Mixer
Pioneer DJ today announces the latest addition to its range of DJ mixers: the DJM-V10-LF. This fresh unit features new, longer channel faders with optimized curves and a new custom-designed curve preset to enable you to perform smooth and accurate mixes. Some DJs never use a crossfader, preferring instead to mix with the channel faders because it gives them more control – whether they want to perform smooth blends with tiny adjustments to the volume of each track, or quickly drop sounds into the mix as if playing a musical instrument. Removing the crossfader from the DJM-V10 has enabled the new 60 mm shaft slide faders on the DJM-V10-LF to extend further down the top plate than the 45 mm faders on the original mixer, offering a longer range of movement so you can control the volume of the audio source from each channel precisely. What's more, a brand-new fader curve setting has been added to the unit and the faders have been appropriately weighted to enhance the potential offered by their elongated range. All the other features and specifications of the DJM-V10-LF are the same as the DJM-V10, which has become popular with the most creative DJs since its release in early 2020. The 6-channel unit produces warm audio with energy and presence, and it's loaded with unique features.
If you like to perform smooth, detailed mixes, you can enjoy a high level of control with the DJM-V10-LF. The crossfader from the DJM-V10 has been removed and brand-new 60 mm shaft slide faders have replaced the 45 mm ones on the channels. The unit includes two of the classic fader curves from its predecessor – which have been optimized to make the most of the extra length – as well as an all-new curve preset that enables you to make fine adjustments to the volume of each channel and precisely control the output sound. Producing a warm and natural sound, the DJM-V10-LF lets you, and your audience, hear every detail in the music. Studio-quality 96-kHz/64-bit mixing and dithering processing within the DSP, as well as 32-bit high-quality A/D and D/A converters and a low-jitter clock circuit all help to produce a full low-end that's complemented by vibrant mids and precise highs. Choose your ideal setup and plug in everything from CDJs and turntables to samplers, synths, and drum machines. To make setup easy, the analog input terminals line up with each channel on the top panel, so you'll always know where to connect your cables when you're in the booth. Sculpt your sound just the way you like with the newly developed 4-band EQ. The frequencies, curves, and boost and cut amounts on each band have all been specially designed to give you total flexibility. Completely isolate the high and/or low and tweak the two mid ranges – which have their own custom curves – to fine-tune your mix. Drastically change the sound of a track or make tiny adjustments using the custom-designed filter with resonance control. Switch on high or low pass by pressing either button, then turn the knob from all the way to the left (no filter applied) to the furthest position on the right (maximum filter applied). Because the high and low pass are separated, the entire range of the knob is dedicated to the option you choose, giving you twice the resolution to play with compared to the filter on the DJM-900NXS2. This means you can make much more nuanced adjustments to the effect.
Pioneer DJ DJM-V10-LF DJ Mixer Features:
- Rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro Controller.
- Full-Sized CDJ-Inspired Jog Wheels.
- 7-Inch Capacitive Jog Wheels with CDJ-Style Cue Indicator.
- Comfortably transition between different styles and BPM's, all with a single knob twist.
- Jog Cutter.
- Perform complex, perfectly on-beat scratch movements using the jog wheel and simple forward/back movements.
- Sample Scratch/Scratch Bank.
- (World's First) Sample Scratch (Rekordbox)- Load to deck directly from sampler.
- Scratch Bank (Serato)- Taken from the DJM-S11, load song/sample banks to pads for quick access to your DJ set directly from pads.
- Dual Outputs.
- RCA Master and Booth, perfect for use in streaming applications.
Pioneer DJ DJM-V10-LF Product Specifications:
- Serato DJ Pro
- TRAKTOR PRO 3
- PRO DJ LINK BRIDGE
- Frequency Response
- S/N Ratio
- 116 dB (USB, DIGITAL IN)
- 105 dB (LINE)
- 88 dB (PHONO)
- 79 dB (MIC1,2)
- Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- Input/Output Terminals
- DIGITAL x 6 (Coaxial)
- LINE x 6 (RCA)
- PHONO x 4 (RCA)
- RETURN x 3 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS Jack, 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- MASTER x 2 (XLR, RCA)
- AES/EBU DIGITAL MASTER x 1 (XLR)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- SEND x 3 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR x 4 (1/4-inch stereo jack x 2, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 2)
- REC x 1 (RCA)
- USB : USB (Type A) x 1
- USB (Type B) x 2
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) : 437.6 x 467.0 x 107.9 mm / 17.23" x 18.39" x 4.25"
- Weight : 12.1 kg / 26.7 lbs
- Accessories : Power cord