Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & XPRS10 Pack
START FROM SCRATCH
We've combined the popular features of the DDJ-SB3 with our leading Serato DJ controllers to make learning to DJ more accessible than ever. The ideal tool for beginners looking to hone their skills, this 2-channel controller is easy to navigate, featuring a professional-style layout inspired by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, then when you're ready, purchase Serato DJ Pro to progress on the one machine.
Transition between tracks with ease thanks to the added FX Fade feature and experiment with scratch effects without using turntables via the new Pad Scratch function. Co-developed with DJ Jazzy Jeff, this technique adds scratch recordings to tracks at a touch of the Performance Pads.
- INTUITIVE LAYOUT
All of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them. The layout inherits elements from our DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.
- PAD SCRATCH
Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch. This new effect lets you reproduce, and create patterns from, eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff's different scratch recordings. As the speed automatically matches the BPM, you won't need to worry about breaking rhythm.
- SMOOTH TRANSITIONS
Whether you're an experienced DJ or beginner, mixing is seamless with the FX Fade feature. By reducing the volume and applying FX at the same time, FX Fade smoothly blends tracks - even those from clashing genres. Choose eight combinations of the following four FX patterns - high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
- DURABLE DESIGN
The DDJ-SB3 is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
- LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. Simply connect the USB cable to begin playing.
On-board Serato sound card
Simply connect to your PC/Mac via USB to get plug-and-play control of Serato DJ Lite, no need for an external sound card.
Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
Purchase Serato DJ Pro for control of dedicated buttons for FX, along with advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode, 8 Hot Cues and 8 Sample buttons. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
- USB Bus Powered : Yes
- Compatible DJ Software (not included): Unlocks Serato DJ Lite, Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
- What's in the box: DDJ-SB3,USB cable,Warranty (for some regions),Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Width : 482.6 mm
- Height : 58.5 mm
- Depth : 272.4 mm
- Weight : 2.1 kg
- Soundcard : 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range : 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 103 dB
- Distortion < 0.005 % (USB)
- Performance Control
- Channels :2
- Deck Control : 4
- Trim knob : Yes
- Jog Wheel : 128 mm durable aluminium jog wheel
- Filter : High & Low Pass filter
- FX Fade : Yes
- Pad Scratch : Yes
- Trans : Yes
- Hot Cues : 4
- Manual Loop : Yes
- Autoloop : Yes
- Inputs : 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- USB : 1 USB B port
- Outputs : 1 MASTER (RCA)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS10 single PA speaker combines a 10-inch ferrite LF driver, a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver and Pioneer Pro Audio's AFAST technology to deliver crystal clear audio with a deep bass range. Being compact, plug-and-play and easy to transport, this speaker is a reliable partner on the road, for any venue.
- Natural, full-range sound
- Powersoft Class D Amps
- Afast Acoustic Tube
- 4 EQ Modes
- Advanced Protection
- Flexible Connectivity
- Choose your set-up
- Designed for the road
- Auto-ranging power supply
- Up to a 7-year warranty
- XPRS 10 x 1
- Powerd cord
- Installation and Operation Manual
- Important Safety Precautions
- System characteristic
- Maximum Sound Pressure : 134 dB
- Cross Over Frequency: 2 kHz
- Inputs: 2 XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
2 RCA (unbalanced)
- Outputs: 2 Through output XLR (balanced)
1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- Amplifier Output: Class D
- 2400W peak / 1200W cont. (LF800W / HF400W)
- Impedance: 10 kO
- 10 inch ferrite LF cone driver
- 1.75 inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- 15 mm birch plywood
ProX X-DDJSB3 LT Flight Case for Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & DDJ-400 Digital Controller W/Sliding Laptop Shelf
The ProX X-DDJSB3 LT Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & DDJ-400 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The X-DDJSB3 LT is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8" plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment
- Silver on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- Featuring A Bottom 1U 19" Rack Mount Space Below Controller (Incl. Rack Rails)
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting*High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- To Fit: Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & DDJ-400
- Dimensions: 7.00"L x 22.50"W x 15.50"H
- Weight: 18.00 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 9.00"L x 24.00"D x 17.50"H
- Shipping Weight: 22.00 lbs
123DJ Speaker Stand and Bag Pack
A set of GREAT speaker stands PLUS a free bag!..
- Tripod Speaker Stands support up to 100 lbs each.
- They adjust from 42" up to 84" high.(When you get your sound above the crowd, it sounds better and reaches farther)
- In addition to the two sturdy speaker stands, this bundle also comes with a free bag that can transport your stands safely and keep them looking like new.
This Package Includes:
- Pioneer DDJ-SB3
- (2) Pioneer XPRS10
- ProX X-DDJSB3 LT Flight Case
- 123DJ Speaker Stand and Bag Pack