Pioneer DDJ-SB3 and QSC CP12 Value Pack
This Package Includes:
- (1) Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller
- (2) QSC CP12 Speaker
- (1) Odyssey FRGSPIDDJSB Controller Case
- (2) Carry Tote Bags for QSC CP12 Speakers
- (1) Tripod Pair w/ Carry Bag
- (2) XLR Cable
START FROM SCRATCH
We've combined the popular features of the DDJ-SB3 with our leading Serato DJ controllers to make learning to DJ more accessible than ever. The ideal tool for beginners looking to hone their skills, this 2-channel controller is easy to navigate, featuring a professional-style layout inspired by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, then when you're ready, purchase Serato DJ Pro to progress on the one machine.
Transition between tracks with ease thanks to the added FX Fade feature and experiment with scratch effects without using turntables via the new Pad Scratch function. Co-developed with DJ Jazzy Jeff, this technique adds scratch recordings to tracks at a touch of the Performance Pads.
- INTUITIVE LAYOUT
All of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them. The layout inherits elements from our DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.
- PAD SCRATCH
Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch. This new effect lets you reproduce, and create patterns from, eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff's different scratch recordings. As the speed automatically matches the BPM, you won't need to worry about breaking rhythm.
- SMOOTH TRANSITIONS
Whether you're an experienced DJ or beginner, mixing is seamless with the FX Fade feature. By reducing the volume and applying FX at the same time, FX Fade smoothly blends tracks - even those from clashing genres. Choose eight combinations of the following four FX patterns - high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
- DURABLE DESIGN
The DDJ-SB3 is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
- LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. Simply connect the USB cable to begin playing.
On-board Serato sound card
Simply connect to your PC/Mac via USB to get plug-and-play control of Serato DJ Lite, no need for an external sound card.
Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
Purchase Serato DJ Pro for control of dedicated buttons for FX, along with advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode, 8 Hot Cues and 8 Sample buttons. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
- USB Bus Powered : Yes
- Compatible DJ Software (not included): Unlocks Serato DJ Lite, Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
- What's in the box: DDJ-SB3,USB cable,Warranty (for some regions),Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Width : 482.6 mm
- Height : 58.5 mm
- Depth : 272.4 mm
- Weight : 2.1 kg
- Soundcard : 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range : 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 103 dB
- Distortion < 0.005 % (USB)
- Performance Control
- Channels :2
- Deck Control : 4
- Trim knob : Yes
- Jog Wheel : 128 mm durable aluminium jog wheel
- Filter : High & Low Pass filter
- FX Fade : Yes
- Pad Scratch : Yes
- Trans : Yes
- Hot Cues : 4
- Manual Loop : Yes
- Autoloop : Yes
- Inputs : 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- USB : 1 USB B port
- Outputs : 1 MASTER (RCA)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
Compact Powered Loudspeakers
High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP Series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design - every line, angle and curve working harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. Inside, CP is equipped with a highly-efficient, 1000-watt power amplifier, matching transducers and advanced DSP, delivering performance beyond expectations for a loudspeaker of this size. Because of its compact size, CP is remarkably lightweight, making it easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications. Entertainers of all kinds, as well as educators, institutions and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line and music playback device) at once, making CP a great single-box PA system that sets up in seconds. As part of a larger system, CP can be deployed on a speaker pole, used as a floor monitor or as a musical instrument amplifier. System integrators will especially appreciate CP's lightweight and compact form factor when attaching it to a wall or truss (via optional yoke mount). And all users will enjoy one-touch DSP control with preset contours for the most common audio applications.
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories
- Complete EASE and CAD information
Compact Powered Loudspeakers
- Configuration : Two-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer : 8 in (203 mm), cone
- HF Transducer : 1.4 in (35.6 mm) compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) : 56 - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 53 - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle : 90° Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL1 : 124 dB
- Amplifier : Class D, Peak : 800 W (LF), 200 W (HF)
- Controls : Power 2 x Gain Mic Boost Push Switch 6-way Contour Selection Switch
- Indicators : Power LED 2 x Input Signal LED, Input B MIC selected LED, Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Line Input and Mic/Line input), 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input), 1 x IEC power connector
- AC Power Input : Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power : 100 VAC, 0.75A / 120VAC, 1.0A / 240VAC 0.31A
- Enclosure Material : Polypropylene
- Attachment Points : M10 threaded insert
- Color : Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille : 18 Gauge powered coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 16.2 x 10.7 x 10.1 in, 411 x 273 x 256 mm
- Regulatory: EMC, UL, CB
- Optional Accessories : CP12 Tote, CP12 Outdoor Cover, CP12 Yoke
QSC CP12 Tote
- Carry Tote Bag for QSC CP12 Speaker
Tripod Pair w/ Carry Bag
FLIGHT READY® PIONEER DDJ-SB / NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO II DJ CONTROLLER CASE
Odyssey presents the Flight Ready® FRGSPIDDJSB case featuring our patented Glide Style™ gear platform, great for positioning laptops, tablets, effect processors, and other performance essentials where you want over the controller. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-SB and Numark Mixtrack ProII controllers, it also has a unique design featuring an extra wide controller compartment that allows easy access to the side controls and headphone/mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is ideal for storing cables and other accessories. A version without the top glide platform is also available(FRPIDDJSB).
- Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform
- Bottom Cable Port Perfect for Clean Cabling
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Recessed Latched
- Spring-Loaded Handle for Convenient Transport
- Adjustable Controller Compartment Foam to Custom Fit the DDJ-SB or Mixtrack Pro II Controllers
- Controller Compartment Section Dimensions Including Side Access Space: 22"W x 3"H x 10"D
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Bottom Storage/Ventilation Pit Space: 13"W x 1.75"H x 10"D
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 25.5"W x 8"H x 15.25"D
- Approximate Weight: 19 lbs
- Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 26.5" x 8.75" x 16"
- Approximate Shipping weight: 22 lbs