GigBar Move Light System with Alto TS215 Package
Chauvet GigBAR Description
Chauvet expands their lineup of DJ lighting rigs with the GigBAR Move. Now available at Guitar Center, the GigBAR Move is designed to be an all-in-one lighting solution. It expands on the features of the GigBAR 2 by adding moving heads, and is great for DJs and mobile performers looking for simplicity in their lighting setup.
Chauvet GigBAR Move Main Features
5-in-1 lighting system
Moving heads with Totem Mode
DMX control and automatic, standalone modes for wireless options
- Pre-mounted for easy setup
5-in-1 Lighting System
Five different lighting features are included on the GigBAR Move. They include moving heads, derbies, LED washes, a center laser and strobe effects. Each of these lighting effects can be individualized for a custom show. The built-in UV LEDs illuminate florescent objects so the room really lights up. Designed to deliver a full show, the GigBAR Move elevates any set.
Moving, Rotating Heads
Building on the GigBAR 2, the GigBAR Move features moving, rotating heads. These heads have 360-degree rotation with a 720-degree flip. Separate color and gobo wheels add creative programming abilities to the heads. Chauvet also added built-in Totem Mode to the heads so that they stay focused on the crowd.
Stand-alone, wireless and DMX control
During a performance, the GigBAR Move has several operating options. Players can choose to use the stand-alone mode that's either automated or sound-activated. The GigBAR Move can also be operated with the included wireless IRC-6 remote control. To keep things hands-free, the wireless footswitch offers control during a live set. Optional DMX adds another layer of individualized control for the GigBAR Move.
Pre-mounted, simple setup
Every lighting effect on the GigBAR Move is pre-mounted to a single bar. Simply attach the bar to the included tripod, connect the wireless footswitch, and plug it in for an instant light show. The GigBAR Move can also connect with other GigBAR Moves, or the GigBAR 2 in master/slave mode, so additional lighting is simple to add. Transport it all in the included gig bag.
- All-in-one lighting bar that mounts on a stand
- Features LED wash lights, including UV
- Includes strobe and laser effects
- DMX control and automatic, standalone modes
1100 WATTS OF CLASS D POWER INTEGRATED 2-CHANNEL MIXER WEDGE ANGLE EQUIPPED
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility-all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
Now, with the TS2's, we've significantly eclipsed that level of achievement.
The range is comprised of three models, the TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all three are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak-a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't "run out of steam" and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value-you'll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- User Guide
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 15-inch (382 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2kHz
- Maximum SPL - 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage - 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs, (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.6" x 14.1" x 25.7" / 396 x 357 x 652 mm
- Weight: 32.7 lbs. / 14.9 kg
Alto TS2/TS3 15" Cover
TS315S subwoofer plays an essential role in your success because of its high-performance professional sound and sharp styling. Give your TS315S subwoofer, the protection it deserves. The dedicated durable, padded speaker cover is tailored specifically for TS315S subwoofer; it slips on easily and thanks to the bottom strap, stays in place regardless of orientation, making it ready to endure the tortures of travel - plus, top side cutouts give you easy access to subwoofer's handles, so it's not only protected, but also easy to carry.
- Durable, padded cover tailored specifically for the TS315S subwoofer.
- Added security to slip-on application thanks to bottom strap ensuring the cover stays in place regardless of orientation.
- Side cutouts give easy access to integrated handles
123DJ Speaker Stand and Bag Pack
A set of GREAT speaker stands PLUS a free bag!..
- Tripod Speaker Stands support up to 100 lbs each.
- They adjust from 42" up to 84" high.(When you get your sound above the crowd, it sounds better and reaches farther)
- In addition to the two sturdy speaker stands, this bundle also comes with a free bag that can transport your stands safely and keep them looking like new.
Enhance your lighting effects with Eliminator's EF-400. This powerful, fog machine features a 400-watt heater that shoots out water-based fog at 1,500 cubic feet per minute. The easy-to-use EF-400 comes with a handy remote and a water-based, fog juice container. For dramatic effects, use with an Eliminator light fixture.
- 400-Watt Heater
- (1) Fog Juice Container
- Output: 1,500 cubic ft. per minute
- Fluid Type: Eliminator Brand Water-Based Fog Juice
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dim: 8.5"(L) x 6"(W) x 6'(H)
- Power Draw: 4 Amp
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- EF-400 User Manual PDF
ACCU-CABLE/AMERICAN DJ AC3PDMX10 Male to Female DMX Lighting Cable 10'
- Male to Female DMX lighting cable 10'
- For use with connecting DMX light fixtures
- Different resistance than XLR/Microphone audio cable
22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil® (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage), PVC jacket.
This Package Includes
- 1 x GigBar Move Light System with Alto TS215 Package System
- 2 x Alto TS215
- 2 x Alto TS2/TS3 15" Cover
- 1 x 123DJ Speaker Stand and Bag Pack
- 1 x Eliminator's EF-400
- 1 x 1 quart/32fl oz
- 1 x ACCU-CABLE AC3PDMX10 Male to Female DMX Lighting Cable 10'