(2) Pioneer PLX-500K and DJM-250MK2 Package
The Pioneer DJM-250MK2 has inherited some of the professional features of the popular DJM-900NXS2, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. Straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively. The dithering technology on this mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sources. Plus its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox dj to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the DJM-250MK2 to turntables and use rekordbox dvs in combination with our control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces a warm, clear analogue sound. The perfect deck if you want to start playing with vinyl or if you just want to listen to your record collection at home.
Solidly built with excellent vibration damping and precise audio playback, this high-torque deck has a USB out so you can make digital recordings of your vinyl collection in our free rekordbox software. You can also combine the PLX-500 with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, a compatible mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and scratch with digital files.
Excellent sound design
Just like the PLX-1000, the PLX-500 is built to produce a high-quality vinyl sound. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, while the phone/line output switch lets you connect directly to your sound system or to powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier.
Easy digital recording
Record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital files by simply connecting the turntable to your PC or Mac via the USB out.
Smooth DJ play
Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch your vinyl records or combine the turntable with rekordbox dvs, a compatible DJ mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and perform with your digital files.
Cover art display
Put your record covers on display while listening to your vinyl thanks to the sleeve stand inside the dust cover.
Solena Professional SP-TT-Case
The Solena Professional turntable road case is specifically made to transport and protect your DJ turntable. Your turntable will fit securely in the foam lined interior and the heavy duty aluminum ball corners protect your gear from the rigors of the road. The case can be carried using the spring-loaded handle.
Pioneer PLX-500-K Included Accessories:
- Slip mat
- Dust cover with jacket stand
- Adapter for 45 EP records
- Head shell (with cartridge)
- Balance and shell weights
- Audio conversion cord:
- 1 stereo pin plug (female)
- 1 stereo mini plug (male)
- USB cord
Pioneer PLX-500-K Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17.72" x 6.26" x 14.49" (WxHxD)
- Weight: 23.59 lbs.
- Power consumption: 11W
Pioneer PLX-500-K Turntable Specifications:
- Drive method: servo-type direct drive
- Platter: aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking system: electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33-1/2, 45, 78 rpm
- Rotation adjustment range: +/- 8 %
- Wow and flutter :< 0.15% (measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 50 dB
- Starting torque: > 1.6 kg/cm
- Start time: within 1 sec (at 33-1/3 rpm)
Pioneer PLX-500-K Tonearm Specifications
- Arm type:
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 0.63"
- Effective length: 9.07"
- Tracking error: within 3°
- Height adjustment range: 0.24"
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Cartridge weight single: < 9.5 g
Pioneer DJM-250MK2 Features:
- Clear Layout And Magvel Faders - The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2?s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
- Smooth mixing - Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer?s channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
- Flagship filter FX - Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
- Built-in USB sound card - Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer's hard drive.
- rekordbox dj bundled - You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
- rekordbox DVS bundled - You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- High quality sound - Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer's dithering technology.
- Two headphone outputs - The DJM-250MK2 lets you plug both an 1/4" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- Independent MIC section - Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- Flexible connectivity - The XLR terminal and RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Pioneer DJM-250MK2 Specifications:
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- D/A converter: 24 bit
- S/N ratio line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power consumption: 600 mA
- EQ/ISO (3 band)
- EQ/ISO range -? ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 2
- Sound color FX: Filter
- 3 line (RCA)
- 2 phono (RCA)
- 1 mic (1/4" TS jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 1 master (XLR)
- 1 master (RCA)
- 2 headphone monitor (1/4" jack, mini-jack)
- Dimensiions: 9.06" x 4.25" x 12.6" (WxHxD)
This Package Includes:
- (2) Pioneer PLX-500-K
- (1) Pioneer DJM-250MK2