Yamaha DXS12mkII Powered Subwoofer (Black)
The black DXS12mkII Powered Subwoofer from Yamaha features a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and a woofer housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass type enclosure. It can deliver up to 1020W of distortion-free power with natural clarity. It can be used for reliable bottom-end management for bass performance in sound reinforcement applications.
The powered subwoofer features Yamaha's state-of-the-art DSP, protection functions, and flexible crossover control allowing for seamless compatibility with a vast lineup of full-range speakers. Built with two 3-pin XLR inputs and two thru 3-pin XLR connectors, this DXS12mkII Powered Subwoofer delivers a tight, impressive bass with outstanding depth and high-power output.
- The DXS high-performance Class-D amplifier produces up to 1020W of power.
- The DXS12mkII features a 2.5" voice coil magnet.
- All DXS series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design that reduces unwanted vibration and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound.
- Enclosure exteriors are covered with a durable polyurea coating for high-damage resistance. They protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
- Just as impressive as the high-output power is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS series subwoofer.
- For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
- High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifier
- 12" Woofer
- 2.5" Voice Coil Magnets
- Band-Pass Type Enclosure
- Durable, Portable, and Road-Ready
- Rugged Polyurea Coating for Protection
- D-XSUB Bass Processing
- Dual Pole Socket
- Selectable X-Over 80/100/120 Hz
- Speaker Type: 12" powered subwoofer, band-pass type
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1020 W / Continuous: 800 W
- Frequency Range: 42 Hz to 150 Hz
- Components: 12" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Maximum Output Level: 134 dB
- I/O Connectors: Input: 2 x XLR3-31, Thru: 2 x XLR3-32 (parallel with input)
- Processors: D-XSUB: Boost, Extended-LF, Off
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Material of Construction: Meranti plywood, polyurea coating
- Pole Socket: 1.4" / 35.0 mm (depth 3.1" / 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 1.0" / 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.75 x 22.32 x 22.44" / 400 x 567 x 570 mm
- Weight: 66.1 lb / 30.0 kg
- Package Weight: 74.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.0 x 26.0 x 19.0"