PreSonus Eris E4.5 BT 4.5 inch Powered Studio Monitors with Bluetooth
Designed for content creators, gamers, and mixing engineers, the PreSonus ERIS BT 4.5 Bluetooth Studio Monitors provide a clear, accurate frequency response and a wide variety of inputs.
These are small monitors, giving you 4.5" woven composite woofers and 1" silk dome tweeters for a balanced sound across its 70 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range. You can input sound to the monitors over 1/4" TRS jacks, unbalanced RCA inputs, a 3.5mm auxiliary input, and Bluetooth 5.0 streaming. Whether you're monitoring from an audio interface, a computer output, a receiver, or a mobile device, these monitors can accommodate you.
Change the level with a prominent front-panel volume control. On the rear, you'll find both high and low EQ knobs for tuning the monitors to your room. There is 50W of Class AB power supplied (25W per side) giving you a powerful punch for the size. When you need to work or listen late at night, you'll appreciate the built-in headphone amplifier and 3.5mm headphone output for silent monitoring.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Ideal for music lovers, content creators, and gamers
- Uses the same core technology as professional Eris series studio monitors
- Studio-quality sound with a smooth and accurate frequency response from a compact speaker that fits almost anywhere
- 4.5" woofer delivers tight bass and clean overall sound
- 1" silk-dome tweeter produces a smooth, refined sound, accurately and evenly reproducing transients and high frequencies
- 50 watts total (25 watts per side) Class AB amplification
- Loud playback while still delivering clear, accurate audio
- High- and low-frequency EQ controls allow you to easily adjust for your listening experience
- Front-panel volume control manages both headphone and overall speaker level
- 4 types of stereo audio inputs:
- Fast, reliable Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
- Balanced 1/4" inch TRS inputs
- Unbalanced RCA line-level inputs
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo input for use with media players, smartphones, and tablets
- Loud, clear headphone amplifier with convenient front-panel 3.5mm stereo jack
- Safety features such as protection from RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- 70 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Single Amp
- LF Driver Size: 4.5" Woofer
- LF Driver Type: Woven Composite
- HF Driver Size: 1" Tweeter
- HF Driver Type: Silk Dome
- Total Power: 50W Class AB (25W per speaker)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 100 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types: 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux in), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types: 1 x 1/8" (headphones), Bare Wire strip (out to right speaker)
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Features: Low cut (80Hz, 100Hz), Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, Mid/High frequency boost/cut
- Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Height: 9.45"
- Width: 6.42"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Weight: 13 lbs.