2300W 15" 3-WAY PROFESSIONAL POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
FOR GREAT SOUND
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers deliver class-leading power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplifiers with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology for peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations – the DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more.
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD™
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Venue Specific Voicing Modes
- Array Modes (DRM12A Only)
- Variable Crossover
- Alignment Delay
- High-efficiency 2300W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP module
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time. Available modes: Live, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option w/variable crossover
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input
- Premium components and cabinet design
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing forced-air cooling directly to the internal amplifier
- Rotatable waveguide assembly allows for flown horizontal orientation while maintaining maximum coverage
- 1.4" Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency
- 6.5" Midrange transducer provides incredible midrange clarity for punchy vocal and instrument reproduction
- 15" High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Versatile configuration options
- Pole-mount allows for easy mounting on top of a DRM18S subwoofer
- Flyable – 12xM10 flypoints for horizontal or vertical orientation
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- 68.3 lb / 31.0 kg