This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement. It's equipped with low and high-frequency drivers built in JBL's Northridge, California factory. Features include the Dual-Angle, 35mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik® Speakon® and ¼" input connectors. The JRX115i is an economical, suspendable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed for installation where ground stacking or pole mounting is impractical or undesirable. The JRX115i is well suited to a variety of sound reinforcement applications including live music, music playback and speech. Other than the substitution of three, threaded M10 suspension points for the handles, feet and pole-mount, the JRX115i is identical to the popular JRX115 portable sound reinforcement speaker.
- PDF Spec Sheet
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than # round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included.
- Power Rating : 1000W
- Frequency Range : 38 Hz - 16 kHz
- Dimensions:27 in x 18.5 in x 17 in)
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz - 12.5 kHz
- Sensitivity : 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 1.6 kHz
- Weight : 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel