DAS Event 210A Dual Tripod Pack
This Package Includes:
- (4) DAS Event 210A Dual 10" Multipurpose Powered Line Array Speakers
- (2) DAS AXC-ZT Speaker Adaptors for use with AXS on Aero 8A, Convert 12A, and Event series
- (2) DAS AXS-EVENT 208 Event 210 Stacking Brackets
- (2) Pneumatic Tripod Speaker Stands with Aluminium Tube Structure
- (2) DAS 3FT PowerCON & XLR Combo Jumper Cables 14 AWG Power 16 AWG Audio [DAS-CJC-3FT]
Each DAS Event 210A Box Includes:
- (1) DAS Event 210A Dual 10" Multipurpose Powered Line Array Speaker
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) User Manual
Each AXC-ZT Box Includes:
- (1) DAS AXC-ZT Speaker Adaptor for use with AXS on Aero 8A, Convert 12A, and Event series
Each DAS AXS-EVENT Box Includes:
- (1) DAS AXS-EVENT 210 Event 210 Stacking Bracket
Each PN90XLNO Box Includes:
- (1) Pneumatic Tripod Speaker Stand with Aluminium Tube Structure
Each DAS-CJC-3FT Box Includes:
- (1) DAS 3FT Combo Jumper Cable 14 AWG Power 16 AWG Audio
About This Product
DAS Event 210A Dual 10" Multipurpose Powered Line Array Speaker
The Event 210A Line is a three-way powered line array in a double 10" "dual-band" configuration which provides a wider frequency range. The D.A.S. loudspeaker units has been teamed up with a single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide. The Event 210A line array is powered by a three channel Class D amplifier which provides 360 W peak per channel. The amp's rear panel includes quality Neutrik XLR and powerCON connectors, status LEDS to facilitate setup and D.A.S.'s Easy-DSP interface which simplifies preset selection for the number of units and throw depth.
DAS Event 210A Features:
- Powered 3-way system.
- Light-weight Class D amplifier topology.
- High-end DSP chipsets.
- Easy-DSP Interface.
- Quality Neutrik connectors.
- Top grade Birch cabinet construction.
- Durable ISO-flex finish.
- Robust "quick-rig" professional rigging hardware.
- Proprietary injected aluminium HF waveguide (not plastic).
- D.A.S. M-75 compression driver and cone transducers.
DAS AXC-ZT Speaker Adaptor for use with AXS on Aero 8A, Convert 12A, and Event series
Accessory that allows mounting to support with TDR-2 (speaker stand).
DAS AXS-EVENT 208 Event 208 Stacking Bracket
Stacking bracket, ceiling mount, truss mounting (requires AXC-AT) or TRD-2 mounting (requires AXC-ZT), for Event 210A.
Pneumatic Tripod Speaker Stand with Aluminium Tube Structure
Pneumatic speaker stand with aluminium tube structure 35 x 1,5 mm and steel legs 35 x 1,2 mm. Such features make the stand, among its range, the strongest and more stable in the market. Innovative design.
DAS 3FT PowerCON & XLR Combo Jumper Cable 14 AWG Power 16 AWG Audio [DAS-CJC-3FT]
3FT. Combo Jumper Cable : 14 AWG Power, 16 AWG Audio Power-in (blue) w/ XLR Male on one side and Power-out (gray) w/ XLR Female on the other side. Both cables are housed in a single sleeve with insulation.
DAS Event 210A Specifications
- Nominal HF Amplifier Power : 360 Wpeak
- Nominal MF Amplifier Power : 360 Wpeak
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power : 360 Wpeak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 70 Hz -20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m : 134 dB
- Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB) : 90° Nominal
- Vertical Coverage : Splay Dependent
- Enclosure Material :Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish : Black ISO-flex Paint
- INPUT: Female XLR
- LOOP THRU: Male XLR
- AC INPUT: powerCON
- AC OUTPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements : 115 V, 3.0A, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 230 V, 1.2A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 27 x 73 x 36.6 cm, 10.6 x 26.4 x 14.4 in
- Weight 34 kg (74.8 lb)
Pneumatic Tripod Speaker Stands Specifications
- Minimum Height : 133,5 cm.
- Maximum Height : 213 cm.
- Maximum Opening : 120 cm
- Weight : 4 Kg.
- Maximum Carriage Capacity : 90 Kg
- Total Volume : 0,181 cbm
- Package : 6
- Color : black/orange
- Paint : no toxic powder
- Material of Construction : Steel + Aluminium