Alto TX312 750-WATT 12-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
Introducing the Alto TX312, a 700-watt powered speaker perfect for a variety of live sound situations. With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilizing much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX312 features a bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a precision horn. The horn design of the TX3 Series improves high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90°H X 60°V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX312 Series are housed in rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinets. The trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that a full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it's easy to see that the TX312 plays an indispensable role in your performance.
- 700 Watts peak (350 Watts continuous) Class D power
- The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3dB boost
- Ground-lift switch removes unwanted hum or buzz
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Protection: Thermal, overload analog limiter/compressor
Enclosure: Injection-molded polypropylene, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, wedge monitor
Dimensions (height x width x depth):
- System Type: 2-way active ported loudspeaker
- Low-Frequency: 12.0" (305 mm) driver, 2.0" (51 mm) voice coil
- High-Frequency: 1.0" (25 mm) titanium-diaphragm compression driver, 1.0" (25 mm) voice coil
- Amplifier: 700 watts (peak), 350 (continuous), Class D power
- Horn Coverage: 90º horizontal x 60º vertical (nominal)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 120 dB @ 1 m
- Equalization: Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
- (1) XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35 mm) balanced input (Line/Mic)
- (1) XLR output (Link)
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: Power switch, volume control knob, contour switch, ground-lift switch
- Indicators: (2) power LEDs (1 front panel, 1 rear panel), clip limiter LED
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100–120 V~, or 220–240 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T6.3AL AC250V or 220–240V T3.15AL AC250V
- Consumption: 350 W
- 23.7" x 15.0" x 13.5"
- 602 x 381 x 343 mm