The EVID 3.2 produces sound that defies its small size. It is loaded with dual, 3.5-inch, low-frequency drivers and a .75-inch, Ti-direct radiator. Its unobtrusive profile is ideal for background music and paging support in a variety of environments such as offices, retail stores, and restaurants. Coupled with the EVID 12.1 subwoofer, two to four EVID 3.2 speakers can deliver amazing SPL levels to foreground music.
The EVID 3.2 is a very compact full-range loudspeaker ideal for indoor and outdoor applications requiring high-quality sound. Its shape and size make it nearly invisible for use in background/foreground music systems for restaurants, bars, patios, retail, and other applications.
The 3.2's three-dimensional elliptic baffle symmetrically locates the .75" Ti direct radiator high-frequency element in front of and between the 3.5" low-frequency drivers.
The careful shaping, location, and 10° splaying of the LF units provide coverage control by the resulting line array. Lobing is controlled by physically "shadowing" the LF transducers from each other over the bandwidth where they would normally exhibit interference.
EVID's mounting system provides greater range of aiming angles in both horizontal and vertical planes than other types. The grille follows the use of curvature, with designed-in weather resistance and a hidden leash for safety.
All models are available in black or white, and can easily be painted to match the d'cor. Transformer versions are also available for constant voltage systems.
- "t" Version Wattage taps: 5W 70V / 10W 100V
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- DIM (H x W x D): 9.2" x 5.1" x 6.5"
- Enclosure Material: ABS (paintable)
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 85Hz - 20kHz
- HF Transducer: 375" (20mm)
- Horizontal Coverage: 140 degrees
- impedance: 8 ohms
- Included Accessories: SAM (Strong Arm System), hex key
- LF Transducer: 2 x 3.5" (90mm)
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Net Weight (each): 3.3lbs
- Power Handling: 150 watts
- Protection: Full System
- Sensitivity: 87dB, 1W, 1m
- Shipping Weight: 8.6lbs
- Suspension: Multi Axis
- Swing & Rotation: 100 degrees x 90 degrees
- Terminals: Spring
- Vertical Coverage: 100 degrees
- 150 watts power
- Vertical Coverage of 100 degrees
- Frequency response 85Hz - 20kHz