QSC KS212C Powered Dual 12" Cardioid Subwoofer
The KS212C subwoofer represents the world's first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
A breakthrough in innovation and design, the 3,600 Watt KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. "Keeping bass in its place" for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage, or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
QSC KS212C Powered Dual 12" Cardioid Subwoofer Features:
- 3600 Watt Class D power module.
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design.
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear.
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole.
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters.
- HxWxD = 26" x 15" x 28" (665 x 381 x 714 mm).
- 90 lbs (41 kg).
Powered by a 3,600 Watt Class D amplifier, processed with the latest DSP technology, and featuring dual 12-inch long excursion drivers each arranged in a 6th order bandpass chamber, these components all combine seamlessly to produce a staggering 15 dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear. Highly portable, the cabinet features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted casters. Two M20 sockets accept a 35mm speaker pole in other horizontal or vertical orientation.
QSC KS212C-COVER Heavy-Duty Soft Cover for KS212C Subwoofer
Soft cover made with heavy-duty Nylon/Cordura material for KS212C with grill guard.
Its all-steel shafts telescope from 30"-54", held tight with a friction locking knob backed up by a captive steel security pin. The lower shaft features 41 mm diameter steel tubing terminated with a zinc plated threaded lug. The upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8" pole mounts.
- M20 threading eliminated wobble at subwoofer.
- All-steel shaft telescopes from 30"-54".
- Captive steel security pin.
- Zinc plated threaded lug.
- Upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8" pole mounts.
QSC KS212C Powered Dual 12" Cardioid Subwoofer Specifications:
- Configuration: Dual 6th-order bandpass cardioid subwoofer
- LF Transducer: 2 x 12" (305 mm), cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 44 Hz - 104 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 118 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180° Cardioid (15dB rear rejection @ 70Hz)
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 132dB @1m, peak
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Rotary encoder
- 2 x selection buttons
- 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- Input Signal LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th power
- Enclosure: 18mm birch plywood
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: Internal woofer cover
- Dimensions (HWD) inches: 24" × 15" × 19.6"
- Dimensions (HWD) mm: 610 mm x 381 mm x 498 mm
- Net Weight: 40.1 kg (88.4 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: TBD
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, CHina RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Optional Accessories:
- KS212C Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover
- SP-16X Extension Pole, SP-36 Speaker Pole
What's in the Box:
This Package Includes:
- (2) QSC KS212C Powered Dual 12" Cardioid Subwoofers
- (2) QSC KS212C-COVER Heavy-Duty Soft Covers for KS212C Subwoofers
- (2) 10FT XLR Connecting Cables
- (2) Subwoofer Poles
The QSC KS212C Retail Box Includes:
- (1) QSC KS212C Powered Dual 12" Cardioid Subwoofer
- (1) Locking IEC AC Power Cord
- (1) QSC Limited Warranty Information Card
- (1) KS212C Quick Start Guide
- (1) Powered Loudspeaker Safety Sheet
- (1) 35MM,M20 Loudspeaker Pole
The KS212C-CVR Retail Box Includes:
- (1) QSC KS212C-CVR Heavy-Duty Soft Cover for KS212C Subwoofer