|Regular Price $999.99
Our Price $499.99
The PV® Series, one of the most enduring loudspeaker enclosures from Peavey, is now powered with class D technology. Peavey® proudly debuts the PV 215D, two lightweight and portable loudspeaker enclosures, utilizing Peavey's legendary loudspeaker and class D power amp technology to deliver unparalleled performance and value. A long tradition in sound reinforcement, the PV Series enclosures are housed in durable wooden, carpet-covered enclosures with a built-in pole mount. The new PV powered enclosures deliver 400 watts of bass-pounding, distortion-free sound utilizing Peavey's DDT™ compression.
- PDF Spec Sheet
- Quasi-three-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- RX™14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60(o) X 40(o)
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- DDT™ compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4" phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Peavey® exclusive dual 15" heavy-duty woofers with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Weight Packed: 95.24 lb(43.2 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.5"(54.61 cm)
- Height Packed: 50"(127 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16"(40.64 cm)
More Peavey Speakers
Back To Speakers Menu
WE GLADLY ACCEPT
WE GLADLY SHIP
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2013 by www.123DJ.com