- ACTIVE 800 WATT 2-WAY 12'' LOUDSPEAKER WITH WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
- Built-in Bluetooth® A2DP wireless technology*
- Stream audio wirelessly from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices and more
- Stream stereo signal, left and right, to separate speakers—no cables required
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 12” low-frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver
- Two mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Ground Lift switch
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Transducer Low: 12” Woofer, with 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1” exit with 1” voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 54 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 65 Hz - 19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 125 dB peak, 122 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80° / 100° H x 60° V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kH
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30'
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu, Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 15in x 14.3in x 25.5in
- Weight: 39 lb
You've never experienced professional live sound speakers like this.
The TS112W and TS115W bring you all the premium features you've come to expect from Alto Professional: massive wattage, efficient Class D amplification and cutting-edge design. Add to all of this: unprecedented wireless connectivity. Now, you can harness that same massive wattage and clean, crystal clear sound using your iPad, iPhone or other Bluetooth-compatible device such as a laptop computer.
Pro with a plus
The TS112W and TS115W are professional loudspeakers, equipped with all the connections you need to hook up using traditional cables. Whether you use them in a permanent sound reinforcement installation or as portable PAs, you'll have versatile loudspeaker that can handle every gig, and blast music from your mobile device at the after party. The TS112W and TS115W provide exceptionally clean, transparent sound from wired or wireless sources.
Hear crystal clear
The drivers in the Truesonic TS112W are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS112W offers a 12" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver .
Modern amplifier design
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The Truesonic TS112W delivers with 800 Watts of power and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input with level control. Class D amplifiers are also highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps so the amp doesn't have to work as hard to deliver your mix.
Hang 'em High
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole mount or use them as floor monitors, Truesonic speakers are ready for you. All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem. The 10" Truesonic models come from the factory with four M10 rigging points, the 12" models come with five. Our 15" models come standard with six M10 rigging points. All these options make the Truesonic one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
Just what you need
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS112W is your best choice. For example, it's easy to get your Truesonic speakers to the gig thanks to their carrying handles and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound engineer to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the Truesonic's dual XLR/combo inputs make easy work of your setup and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every Truesonic speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With Truesonic speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
The Truesonic Wireless TS112W and TS115W are two-way 12” and 15” models respectively. With 800 watts of Class D power and an SPL of 125 dB for the TS112W and 126 dB for the TS115W, the speakers offer more power and performance than any other loudspeaker in their class. Both are perfect for musicians, bands, DJs, live sound reinforcement engineers and also for those who manage bars, clubs, schools, gyms or houses of worship.
Connect your way
The Truesonic Wireless line simplifies the connection to multiple devices with the ability to play audio from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even a laptop. In addition, both TS112W and TS115W include two Mic/Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs with independent gain controls, so it’s easy to get up and running with just about any audio source.
Uncompromising accuracy, wireless capability and huge sound: Truesonic Wireless speakers