Chicago DJ Equipment Online Superstore - SPEAKER SYSTEMS FOR DJ, STAGE AND STUDIO USE AT THE LOWEST PRICES!
|JBL Band Pack
|Regular Price $6999.99
Our Price $3659.99
$350 INSTANT REBATE
YOU PAY JUST $3309.99
- Two JBL JRX125 Speakers
- System Type: Dual 15" 2-way, sound reinforcement speaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):2 35 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):2 45 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4
- Peak Power Capacity: 2000 watts
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D):3 1092 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43 in x 18.3 in x 17 in)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412, 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A x 2
Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); ¼" TS phone jack (x1); parallel.
- Enclosure Construction: 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet.
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel.
- Two JBL JRX112MI Speakers
- Power Rating: 1000 W
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.7 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Weight: 43 lb
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross- sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included.
- Two QSC RMX-2450 Amplifiers
- The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a new breakthrough price.
- Muscular Power Plant
The power supply is the heart of an amplifier, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The RMX uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2-ohm speaker loads.
- Superior Performance
RMX amplifiers deliver true studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion ( <0.05% THD) & a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling us to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces & less than 16" deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling & cooling.
- Comprehensive Features
The RMX Series is packed full of professional features that increase performance and flexibility: The RMX 12450HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications (a RMX 12450HD exclusive!)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
- Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers.
- Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections.
- Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers and racks cool.
- Proven Reliability
With over 30 years of building amplifiers for the largest touring companies and venues around the world, you can count on QSC's reputation for designing the most reliable amps available.
- Compact size--up to 2400 watts in 2 rack spaces
- Professional quality performance--incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- STEREO MODE, EIA: Both Channels Driven
- 8 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 500W
- 4 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 750W
- 2 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 1200W
BRIDGE MONO MODE
- 8 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1500W
- 4 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 2400W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23v (+4.0 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 50x (34 dB)
- Output Circuitry: Class H
- Power Requirements: 7 A
- Weight: 44.5 lb (20.2 kg) net
- Distortion (Typical)
20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power: Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohms
1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, +/- 1 dB, -3 dB points: 5 Hz-50 kHz
- Damping Factor, 1 kHz and below: Greater than 300 at 8 ohms
- Input Impedance: 10 k ohms unbalanced, 20 k ohms balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 Vrms (+22 dB)
- Cooling: Continuously variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Connectors, each channel: Input: Active balanced; barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" (6.3mm)
TRS tip and XLR pin 2 positive
Output: touch-proof binding posts and Neutrik Speakon
- Controls: Front: AC switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs
Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- Indicators: Power-On: Green LED/Signal: Yellow LED (1 per channel)/Clip: Red LED (1 per channel)
- Amplifier Protection: Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/off muting, AC coupling (850, 1450), triac crowbar (1850HD, 2450, on each channel)
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 rack spaces), 15.9" (40 cm) deep (rack mounting to rear support ears)
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- dbx DriveRack PA Plus Speaker Optimizer
- Setup Wizard Steps Through Speaker and amp Selection and Levels
- Auto-EQ Wizard with 28-Band RTA Tunes Your System For The Venue
- Auto-Level Wizard Balances Your System
- AFS Wizard Helps Eliminate Feedback
- Stereo Feedback Elimination with 12 feedback notch filters
- dbx 120A Sub-harmonic Synthesizer
- Classic dbx Input Compression
- JBL Speaker and Crown Power Amp Tunings within The Setup Wizard
- USB Firmware and Speaker Tunings Field Updatable with Harman HiQnet System Architect
- Front-Panel Output Mutes
- Pink Noise Generator (used with Auto-EQ and Auto-Level Wizards
- Linked Stereo DSP Processing for ease of use
- 24-Bit ADC/24-Bit DAC, >113 dB Dynamic Range
- 2-Channel XLR Input and 6-Channel XLR Output
- 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 2x6 Crossover Configurations
- Dual 28-band Graphic EQ-Linked or Dual Mono
- Stereo Multi-band Parametric EQ
- Stereo Output Limiters
- Output Alignment Delay
- Power on/off Mute Circuitry
- Front-panel RTA-M XLR input with phantom power
- 25 User Programs/25 Factory Programs
- Full Graphic LCD Display
- Front Panel Input and Output Meters
- All Connecting Cables
to PA System Packages
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com