- Injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance
- JBL Waveguide Technology
- Bluetooth integration
- System Type: Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 127 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 46.8 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (±3 dB): 50.8 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000 W (2 x 500W)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 708.025 x 428.625. x 368.3 (mm)/27.875 x 16.875 x 14.5 (in)
- Weight: 17.69 kg (39 lbs)
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx, Digitech, and Lexicon
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Height: 110mm (4.3")
- Width: 177mm (7.0")
- Length: 483mm (19.0")
- Weight: 3.61kg (7.9lb)
More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology. JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
The Ui16 boasts eight XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with four balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats, and 2-channel USB Record direct-to-memory devices functionality is possible as well. The Ui16 also has an HDMI display connection output.
The steel-aluminum design on this affordable speaker stand make it both lightweight and durable. Use either the 1-3/8" diameter upper shaft or the included 1-1/2" adapter sleeve for a universal fit.
These cases are designed with a black laminate wood and feature spring loaded handles on either side for easy transport. Chrome "ball" support corners protect the gear from sliding around and causing unnecessary damage.
This is the perfect microphone cable solution for the performer on a tight budget! Plug into your microphone, patch up to the mixer or the snake, and pump up the volume folks! XLR to XLR mic cable with rugged jacket is designed to handle a small backyard party or large scale event while preventing unwanted interference from entering the signal path. At this price you can outfit your whole rig with these value priced mic cables for clean, truly clear always noise-free music...rock on!
- 2 x Microphone Cable 20Ft Xlr To Xlr
- 1 x Soundcraft UI-16 Digital PA Mixer for Tablets & PC
- 2 x JBL EON615 15-Inch 2-Way Powered PA Speaker 1000W
- 1 x ProSound 6 Space Audio Flight Rack Amp Case
- 2 x Tripod Speaker Stands