Chicago DJ Equipment Online Superstore - DJ CD PACKAGES AT THE LOWEST PRICES!
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
- Two Pioneer CDJ2000 CD Players
- Compatible Media: Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R2, DVD±RW2, DVD±R-DL, USB Devices, SD Memory Card
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0018% (JEITA)
- USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
- Link Port: LAN / 100 base - tx
- Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x1
- Other Terminals: CONTROL (f3.5mm mini plug) x1
- Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power Supply to Use: 120 V ac (60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 28 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 12.6 x 15.94 x 4.19
- Unit Weight: 10.14lbs
- Rane TTM57SL Mixer
- The Rane TTM-57SL is a professional two-channel DJ mixer designed with an integrated USB interface and control surface for use with Serato Scratch Live software. The design eliminates the need for the external USB interface box and software control is established right from the mixer. The package includes Serato Scratch Live software, two vinyl and CD control discs.
- A total of 12 "soft" switches are provided and are assignable for use with Scratch Live, or controlling internal effects. An internal, dual digital effects processor features echo and filter effects for processing audio right out of the box. The non-contact, magnetic faders feature zero travel noise, bleed and a mechanical life that exceeds 10 million strokes. The fader is also tolerant to moisture, smoke, temperature and other elements that are known to accelerate wear.
- The TTM-57SL delivers additional features such 3-band accelerated slope EQ controls on each channel, balanced and unbalanced outputs. The mixer is an all-in-one solution to professional lap-top DJs in need of a professional portable mixer and software package that will accommodate all their needs.
- Serato Scratch Live Interface and Control
- The TTM-57SL features a USB output and "soft" switched for complete integration and control over Serato Scratch Live DJ software.
- Non-Contact Crossfader and Channel Faders
- Originally reserved for the most demanding industrial and aerospace applications, non-contact magnetic position sensor technology is implemented into the design of the crossfader. The result is a crossfader without travel noise, bleed and a mechanical life that exceeds 10 million strokes.
- Built In Effects
- The mixer's dual digital effects engine produces echo and filter effects right out of the box.
- Contour Adjust Controls
- All faders feature contour adjustment for smooth transitions or quick cuts and scratches.
- Accelerated Slope EQ
- Rane's Accelerated Slope 3-band EQ is featured on each channel. The EQ provides accurate frequency adjust and frequency kill.
- Flex FX Send and Return
- Flex FX send and return I/O provides routing to external effects processors.
- All Connecting Cables
More DJ Systems