World's first mixer for 4-channel audio and video
Pioneer's unique patented Multiple Video Blending Technology makes it possible to offer a mixer that is capable of 4-channel synchronized audio and video mixing. Audio and video in each channel can be controlled in various ways (such as by fader or EQ), and this makes it possible to complete a synchronized AV performance via conventional DJM mixing methods.
Also, because there is a facility for sound-only or visual-only control, users can create performances according to their individual preferences. When switching the video, the SVM-1000's cross fader is capable of various effects such as Fade, Wipe and Chromakey. This presents boundless possibilities for mixing, remixing, or scratching at the assigned channel.
AV Effect Function opens up a new world of audio and video manipulation
Within the SVM-1000's 11" LCD touch panel (conveniently located front center) is an AV Effect section, which enables the synchronization of audio effects and video effects. This function is capable of 30 patterns of effects on the audio and/or visual side, meaning that you can create countless combinations of effects. Each effect can be selected via an animated icon button for an easier (visual) understanding of the effect, thereby allowing DJs to instantly select the best effect for their performance.
AV Beat Effect
This automatically detects the tempo (BPM = beat per minute) of the music and affects both audio and video in time with the beat. There are 12 patterns of beat effects: Delay, Echo, Pan, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Robot, Chorus, Roll and Reverse Roll. Indeed, users are fully armed on the effects front as each effect allows access to several more effects, including Inverse, Edge, and Hue.
AV Touch Effect
This enables a more sensuous use of effects because it allows users to touch and affect the visuals directly, as they appear on the panel. The mixer is loaded with 12 patterns of Touch Effects: Ripple, Lens, Spot, Radiation, Cube, Block, Kaleido, Twist, Zoom, Drop, Blur, and Distortion.
This automatically detects the tempo of the track and displays text messages in sync with the beat. The SVM-1000 mixer is equipped with 6 patterns of Text Effects: Random, Zoom, Block, Rotation, Crush, and Slide. Messages are inputted via the touch screen's built-in keyboard, but it is also possible to use an external USB keyboard.
JPEG Viewer Function: use still images from external memory sources
This feature lets you call upon JPEG images (up to 8 files) from Smart Disk cards or USB memory for use in the mixer's Still Image Sampler. By using effects on still images, or mixing these with motion pictures or other stills, this function further expands the range of a creative performance when compared with a moving image-only show. It also allows looping of JPEGs, such as logos of the event/venue/sponsors and DJ branding, to play automatically like a slide show.
Advanced digital audio/video system allows high quality sound and vision to truly come alive
The Pioneer SVM-1000 achieves supreme quality sound through its digital sampling system. Digitized by a high quality 96 kHz/24-bit sound A/D converter, the analog signal input passes through the shortest signal route to reach the digital mixing stage. The mixing is then carried out by 32-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processing) without any deterioration of the sound quality, and this produces the finest possible sound.
The mixer also sports a rigid chassis for minimizing unnecessary vibration and maximizing sound quality, while a dual-shield structure eliminates digital noise and a high-performance power section boosts bass for a clear and powerful club sound.
The SVM-1000 furthermore incorporates a high-performance integrated video circuit. The video signal's input through the high-performance ADC is processed with 600 MHz/32-bit/4800 MIPS (million instructions per second = 1 million command executions per minute) to ensure full dynamic rage and minimize unnecessary noise. This results in accurate, high quality images-even when visual effects (which are known to cause image deterioration) are used.
As an instrument that aims to help define a new breed of artist, the SVM-1000 boasts a far more advanced and solid design when compared to standard DJ mixers.
To the rear, as seen from the dancefloor, the SVM-1000 mixer features an illuminated display utilizing diffused light. Elsewhere it incorporates a Channel Symmetric Layout and a tantalizingly tangible 11-inch LCD touch panel. The panel is designed for a direct and dynamic performance with low latency while using the mixer's effects, and the symmetrical layout of the channel section is shaped for the slickest of shows.
Pioneer SVM-1000 Audio and Video Mixer Specifications:
- 4 channels
- Input terminal: DVD/line x 6 (RCA), phono x 2 (RCA), digital in x 2 (coaxial), mic x 2 (XLR & 1/4", also can be used for phones x 1, 1/4" phone x 1)
- Output terminal: master out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1), booth out x 1(1/4" phone), headphone monitor out x 1 (top panel 1/4" phone x 1), record out x 1 (RCA), digital out x 1 (coaxial)
- Other terminal: MIDI out x 2 (5-pin DIN x 1, USB x 1), control (3.5mm mini jack) x 4
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% or less
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB (line)
- Head room: 19 dB
- Input Terminal: DVD/video x 10 (composite RCA), S-video x 4 (S1/S2)
* Output Terminal: master out x 4 (composite RCA x 1, composite BNC x 1, component BNC x 1, S1/S2 x 1), MONITOR OUT x 2 (composite RCA x 1, S1/S2 x 1)
- Other terminal: video sync out x 4 (BNC)
- Other terminal: USB, SD
- Power requirements: AC 220-240V (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 58W
Dimensions (without package): 500 mm (W) x 412 mm (D) x 202mm (H)
- Weight: 12.8 kg
Pioneer SVM-1000 Audio and Video Mixer Features:
- Video Trim: Enables adjustment of brightness for each input video channel
- Video EQ: Assignment of video parameters such as RGB, contrast, hue or saturation allows equalization and synchronization of audio and video
Fader Start: Allows the cross fader to start other Pioneer players
- Fully Assignable MIDI: Control of external MIDI equipment such as effectors or DJ/VJ computer software
- Video Monitor Select: One touch on-screen video selection
- AV Sync: Allows you to switch between sound and video with synchronous and separate control
- Talk Over: Automatically lowers track volume so the DJ or an MC can talk over the track
- Peak Level Meter: Allows you to check the peak level of the input sound immediately at each channel
- Fader Curve Adjust: Allows you to change the cross fader/channel fader curve
- Multiple Video Blending Technology
- Audio Video Effect Function
- AV Beat Effect
- AV Touch Effect
- Text Effect
- JPEG Viewer Function