|Blizzard The Puck Q6W
|Regular Price $299.99
Our Price $199.99
Blizzard Lighting’s Puck™ Q6W Flat LED PAR can features 6 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White) LED’s which offer extreme output and exceptional color mixing, even with hard to duplicate pastels.
Using the newest in LED technology, the Puck™ Q6W Flat LED PAR can brings all that you’ve come to appreciate about the original Puck to a super affordable Quad-Color fixture. Plus, it retains the DMX layout of the original Puck RGBA as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability! Even better, ALL Blizzard Lighting Puck™ fixtures are linkable in Sound Active/Auto/Master/Slave Modes!
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color for not alotta green!
The Puck™ Q6W features 4 and 7-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout. So quit questioning and end your quest. Quench your thirst for quality quad-color illumination with Blizzard Lighting’s Puck™ Q6W Flat LED PAR can!
- Superior RGBW Color Mixing via 6 x 10-watt RGBW quad-color LED's (4 x 2.5W = 10W)
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
- User selectable 4 (Red/Green/Blue/White dimming) or 7 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGBW color mixing plus 15 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
- Linkable with all other Blizzard Lighting Puck™ Flat LED PAR Cans in standalone/Master/Slave modes
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use The Puck Q6W in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
- Beam Angle: 25°, Field Angle: 29°
- Lux: 8,250 Lux/1m
- Light source: 6 x 10W LEDs, 60,000 hrs
- Power and current: 120 V, 60 Hz; 30 W, 0.25 A (operating), 0.26 A (inrush) 230 V, 50 Hz; 35 W, 0.13 A (operating), 0.13 A (inrush)
- AC power: Auto-ranging 100 V ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 4.4lbs/ 2kg
- Size: 8.25 x 7.5 x 3.75 in / 210 x 190 x 95.25 mm
Authorized Blizzard Dealers:
Blizzard offers a manufacturer's warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers such as 123dj.com. In addition, Blizzard from time to time, offers rebates and other special opportunities for products purchased from its authorized dealers. Blizzard does NOT offer a manufacturer's warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer. Anyone who buys a Blizzard product from a non-dealer is buying a product that carries no warranty and is in no way guaranteed new from Blizzard.
BUYING DIRECT FROM 123DJ.com GUARANTEES A FULL WARRANTY FROM BLIZZARD. WE ALSO GUARANTEE THE LOWEST PRICE IN THE WORLD ON EVERY BLIZZARD PRODUCT, NO OTHER DEALER ON EARTH HAS EVER BEEN CAPABLE OF OFFERING A LOWER PRICE TO CONSUMERS, PERIOD.