Chicago DJ Equipment Online Superstore - DJ EQUIPMENT SYSTEMS AT THE LOWEST PRICES!
|Kontrol Pack 1|
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
- Native Instruments Kontrol S2 MK2 Digital Controller
- Plug-and-play with TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Improved look, feel, and visual feedback
DIVE INTO THE MIX
- Compact, mobile, and intuitive – the remodeled TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 is the essential 2-deck professional DJ controller for TRAKTOR. Fine-tuned for maximum TRAKTOR software integration, the S2 also pairs with TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone as the cornerstone of your mobile DJ setup.
- The 2+1 design brings two decks, Remix Decks, and a pro-grade mixer with multi-effect units at your command. The S2 also includes the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Decks –ready for pro mixing in seconds.
THE NEW PRO
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 is the platform trusted by top DJs. Mix up your tracks with Remix Decks®, powerful looping and cueing functionality, and a suite of more than 30 effects. Create mixtapes with a single click using the built-in Mix Recorder.
- TRAKTOR PRO 2’s Remix Decks allow for spectacular live remixing and re-arranging of tracks with up to 64 loops or one-shot samples per deck. Just fire up the Remix Decks and blur the boundaries between DJing and live performance.
- Two Native Instrument Kontrol F1 Digital Controllers
- Hardware Controller for Your DJ Software
- Features 16 Multi-Colored DJ Touch Pads
- Fire Loops & One-Shot Samples
- Four Filter Knobs & Four Volume Faders
- Works with Traktor Pro 2.5 DJ Software
- Controller for Powerful Remix Decks
- Equipped with 4GB of Preloaded Sounds
- Slim Profile Fits in with DJ Equipment
- Store Your Own Samples & Sounds
- Switch Between Up to 64 Tracks
- Please Note: Does not come with installation disc. You will be able to download installation after purchase.
- Innovative Remix Decks
- Remix Decks are the latest TRAKTOR innovation, letting you select from up to 64 loops and one-shot samples per deck. Any of the four decks in TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 can be switched to be a Remix Deck
- Each Remix Deck offers four different Slots (columns), ideal for arranging sounds and loops by instrument groups e.g. different drum, bass, percussion loops. Play one sound per column - a total of four samples at any one time.
- Use loops from the included sound content or import any loops and sounds of your own
- Develop your own unique trademark sound and build a personal arsenal of sounds by live-capturing your favorite loops while DJing
- A New Way to Perform
- The stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders make TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 the ultimate controller for a Remix Deck. Any sound or loop can be assigned a specific RGB color, either in the software or via the controller
- A Remix Set™ is the combination of 64 loops and one-shot samples and their respective beat grids and BPMs - stored and loaded just like a regular track in the browser
- Control the entire Remix Deck via Native Scratch timecode control with vinyl or CDs - or scratch using the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4/S2 jog wheels. Each
- Remix Deck has its own transport, sync, and tempo master controls
- Deep Control
- To add more flavor, you can choose which slots are fed through TRAKTOR’s FX units, or even play samples in reverse
- The Punch mode allows for instant switching between different loops in one instrument group, in perfect phase - switch from one drum loop to the next exactly on the 2 and 4 snares
- Additionally, the Remix Deck quantize can be set to different values for full control of the musical phrasing
- Improved BPM Detection
- Rewritten tempo detection for improved accuracy, developed from analysing thousands of tracks from various genres
- New “downbeat” auto-detection improves auto-beat-gridding and phase recognition
- Convenient analysis options when importing files to your collection - set the tempo range by BPM
- Much improved BPM detection on tracks with variable tempo, (such as “live” drummer genres) - now detects average BPM
- Rewritten Tempo-Tap – instant and simple realignment anytime your tracks drifts away from the grid over time
- Manually adjusted grids, (and all BPM-locked tracks) keep their position and tempo from previous versions
- New Browser Features
- All contents and settings of a Remix Deck can be saved and reloaded as “Remix Sets”, managed in the Browser as a single entry
- Sounds and loops are contained in the Remix Sets’ .trak format for super-convenient file handling across computers
- The state of browser tree is recalled from previous session when starting TRAKTOR
- Importing another collection now preserves favorites
- Additional Features
- Now features Jogweel and Joglight advanced HID integration for Pioneer CDJ-2000, CDJ-900 and CDJ-400
- S4/S2 Sample Deck slot functionality is now mapped to Remix Deck functionality
- The S4 channel filter curves have been shaped for smoother transitions around the neutral position
- Free Remix Sets
- Registered users of TRAKTOR PRO 2 can access a wealth of top quality loops and one-shots for use with the Remix Decks. Renowned artists have provided inspiring material in a number of genres, including Remix Sets prepared by Pan-Pot, Stewart Walker, and Marc Houle, among others.
- In all 1.4 GB of content is available – and all for free! As soon as you’ve registered the 2.5 software, you can download the Remix Sets.
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lb (730 grams)
- FREE Cables
Back to Complete Systems
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com