Yamaha Dxs15mkii Subwoofer Audio Essentials Package
Yamaha DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer Description
The black DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer from Yamaha features a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and a woofer housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass type enclosure. It can deliver up to 1020W of distortion-free power with natural clarity. It can be used for reliable bottom-end management for bass performance in sound reinforcement applications.
The powered subwoofer features Yamaha's state-of-the-art DSP, protection functions, and flexible crossover control allowing for seamless compatibility with a vast lineup of full-range speakers. Built with two 3-pin XLR inputs and two thru 3-pin XLR connectors, this DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer delivers a tight, impressive bass with outstanding depth and high-power output.
- The DXS high-performance Class-D amplifier produces up to 1020W of power.
- The DXS15mkII features a 2.5" voice coil magnet.
- All DXS series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design that reduces unwanted vibration and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound.
- Enclosure exteriors are covered with a durable polyurea coating for high-damage resistance. They protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
- Just as impressive as the high-output power is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS series subwoofer.
- For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
- High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifier
- 15" Woofer
- 2.5" Voice Coil Magnets
- Band-Pass Type Enclosure
- Durable, Portable, and Road-Ready
- Rugged Polyurea Coating for Protection
- D-XSUB Bass Processing
- Dual Pole Socket
- Selectable X-Over 80/100/120 Hz
- Speaker Type: 15" powered subwoofer, band-pass type
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1020 W / Continuous: 800 W
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 150 Hz
- Components: 15" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Maximum Output Level: 135 dB
- I/O Connectors: Input: 2 x XLR3-31, Thru: 2 x XLR3-32 (through or HPF post)
- Processors: D-XSUB: Boost, Extended-LF, Normal
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Material of Construction: Meranti plywood, polyurea coating
- Pole Socket: 1.4" / 35.0 mm (depth 3.1" / 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 1.0" / 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.90 x 24.06 x 24.17" / 480 x 611 x 614 mm
- Weight: 79.4 lb / 36.0 kg
Yamaha DXS15 mkII Subwoofer Cover
The functional speaker covers that protect your speakers from unfavorable weather conditions during outdoor performances, dusty and dirty warehouse storage, or the rigors of equipment transport on the road.
On-Stage Stands SS7746 Subwoofer Pole w/ M20 Thread
More and more pole mount subwoofers are hitting the market with M20 threaded pole mounts instead of the older 1 3/8" socket design. The advantage is obvious: no tilt and wobble! The SS7746 is designed for this new breed of subwoofers. Its all-steel shafts telescope from 30"-54", held tight with a friction locking knob backed up by a captive steel security pin. The lower shaft features 41 mm diameter steel tubing terminated with a zinc plated threaded lug. The upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8" pole mounts.
- M20 threading eliminated wobble at subwoofer
- All-steel shaft telescopes from 30"-54"
- Captive steel security pin
- Zinc plated threaded lug
- Upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8" pole mounts
- Shaft Length Adj.: 30"-54"
- Weight Capacity: 80lbs
What's in the Box:
- (1) Yamaha Dxs15mkii Subwoofer
- (1) Yamaha DXS15 mkII Subwoofer Cover
- (1) On-Stage Stands SS7746 Subwoofer Pole w/ M20 Thread
- (4) XLR Connecting Cables