Peavey PVM DMS-5 Drum Mic System
For the professional drummer who wants an all-in-one package, on stage or in the studio.
Features & Specifications
- The PVM™ DMS-5 drum microphone system includes one PVM 321 kick drum mic, one PVM 325 snare mic, three PVM 328 tom mic, four drum mount clips, four mic cables with a 90-degree XLR connector, one mic cable with a straight XLR connector, and carrying case.
- Each mic features a dynamic, super cardioid polar pattern, which offers greater directional sensitivity
- The PVM 321 offers a frequency response of 20 Hz - 10 kHz and a 140 dB Max SPL
- The PVM 325 features a frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- The PVM 328 features a frequency response of 20 Hz - 12.5 kHz
- Both the PVM 325 and PVM 328 offer a 134 dB Max SPL
- Weight Unpacked: 10.81 lb(4.904 kg)
- Weight Packed: 12.02 lb(5.45 kg)
- Width Packed: 5.62"(14.2748 cm)
- Height Packed: 13.25"(33.655 cm)
- Depth Packed: 12.75"(32.385 cm)