The American DJ DUO STATION features two controllers in one. One side is a basic 3-channel RGB LED controller with the same functions as the ADJ RGB3C, while the other side is an 8-channel On/Off Switching System similar to the ADJ SC8 controller. The DUO STATION has separate outputs on the rear control panel so each side runs independently from the other. It’s the ideal control solution for DJs, bands, small night clubs, and bars that want simple LED control and On/Off control of effect type lights.
• System includes: 1x Duo Station Controller, 1x Relay Pack, 1 x 20-foot/7M DMX Cable
• 2 Lighting Controllers in 1: RGB LED 3-channel Controller + Relay On/Off controller WITH SEPARATE DATA OUTPUTS.
• BUILT IN PROGRAMS AND STATIC COLOR SCENES FOR 3-CHANNEL RGB LED FIXTURES.
LED CONTROL FEATURES:
• Basic 3-channel RGB LED controller designed to control any standard 3 channel RGB fixture where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green and channel 3 is Blue.
• 9 static color buttons
• Hold COLOR button
• Color Select button
• Program Select button: 16 single and multi color chase programs
• Auto button: activates the 16 chase programs to randomly sequence while the speed of the chases can be controlled via the SPEED potentiometer
• Sound active button: actives 16 chase programs
• Black out button zeros output on the LED control side.
• 3 manual RGB potentiometers: allows the user to dial in a desired color on the fly
• RGB potentiometers double as Program Select, Chase Speed and Flash/Sensitivity manual controls
RELAY CONTROL (ON/OFF):
• 8 buttons to switch relative channels on/off
DUO STATION CONTROL PANEL TECHNICAL SPECS:
• DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: 12V 500mA (Included)
• Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
• Dimensions: 19”x 3.5”x3.5” / 483x89x89mm (2 rack spaces)
• Weight: 3.5 lbs. / 1.5 kg.
RELAY PACK TECHNICAL SPECS:
• DMX & Stand Alone operation modes
• DMX input & output connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Dip switches for DMX addressing and work mode setting
• 8 x 3-prong “switched” Edison sockets (120V/60Hz)
• 1 x 3-prong “Constant power” Edison socket (120V/60Hz)
• 5A max per socket
• Dimensions: 18.75”x3.5”x2.5” / 473x91x63mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. / 2.25kg.
Authorized American DJ Dealers:
American DJ offers a manufacturer's warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers such as 123dj.com. In addition, American DJ from time to time, offers rebates and other special opportunities for products purchased from its authorized dealers. American DJ does NOT offer a manufacturer's warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer. Anyone who buys a American DJ product from a non-dealer is buying a product that carries no warranty and is in no way guaranteed new from American DJ.
BUYING DIRECT FROM 123DJ.com GUARANTEES A FULL WARRANTY FROM AMERICAN DJ. WE ALSO GUARANTEE THE LOWEST PRICE IN THE WORLD ON EVERY AMERICAN DJ PRODUCT, NO OTHER DEALER ON EARTH HAS EVER BEEN CAPABLE OF OFFERING A LOWER PRICE TO CONSUMERS, PERIOD.
2201 S. Union • Chicago, IL 60616
Phone: 312_-846-6192 • Fax: 312-492-8949 Toll Free 1-800_-856-8397