Pioneer DDJ-SR2 + Magma Case + Stand
- 1 x Pioneer DDJ-SR2
- 1 x Magma MGA47980 Case
- 1 x Magma MGA75540 Stand
Pioneer's DDJ-SR2 2-channel DJ controller is designed for use with Serato® DJ software. The smaller and more compact DDJ-SR2 inherits many of the same functions and controls of the larger DDJ-SX introduced in 2012, offering large aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads.
Magma MGA47980 Case
The new CTRL Case DDJ-SR2 is a super lightweight and compact carrying solution to protect your Pioneer DDJ-SR2. Crafted from durable and lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and a water rejecting polyester exterior.
Magma MGA75540 Stand :
The black Control Stand from Magma is a sturdy equipment stand that can be placed over an existing DJ setup, making it ideal for studio, club installations, or even home use. The stand saves valuable space when used in clubs, since it fits perfectly over a 12" club mixer like a Pioneer DJM-800. The stand has a non-slip rubber surface and feet to afford stability. The overall elevated height provides optimal protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and other hazards. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms are both individually adjustable in height and width so you can customize the position for any controller setup.
- Accommodates a DJ-controller and laptop
- Holds a Pioneer DDJ, Numark NS-6, Native Instruments S4 or S2, Denon MC-6000, American Audio, VMS-4 or VCI-300, plus other controllers, and a laptop or iPad
- Well-suited for club or studio installation; integrates easily into a DJ setup
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs
- Hot Cue Roll/Sampler Roll : Launch Hot Cues and Samples that are automatically synced to the BPM.
- Combo FX : Simultaneously trigger and modulate multiple effects and filters with one pad.
- Trans : Cut the volume of FX in and out at pre-set intervals.
- Big Jog Wheels : The DDJ-SR2 features two large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities. The -resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best "feel" and the shortest latency.
- 2-Channel Mixer : The built-in 2-channel mixer on the DDJ-SR2 is ideal for scratch performances. The mixer can also be used with four decks using the "deck select" buttons located on each side of the controller. In addition, the unit features a "Cross Fader Reverse" switch to enable the left and right decks to be controlled from opposite sides.
- High-end Design : The DDJ-SR2 sports a steel top panel and an aluminum jog plate for a more elegant and stylish look and feel.
- Serato DJ Software : A free-of-charge download of Serato DJ software is included with the purchase of a DDJ-SR2 for an easy out-of-the-box experience.
- USB Power : The controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop1.
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface) : Simple connection to a laptop with a single USB cable.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve : Suits any mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start : Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
- Integrated Handles : The controller features grip handles on each side for added convenience.
Magma MGA47980 Case :
- Fits Pioneer DDJ-SX and DDJ-SX2
- Incl. adjustable foam kit to fit smaller models and to protect control knobs, faders and jog wheels
- Fits inside the MAGMA Rolltop Backpack
- Lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and polyester exterior shell
- Sturdy zipper and comfortable carrying handles
Magma MGA75540 Stand
- Holds a DJ-Controller & Laptop
- Can Be Placed Over Existing DJ Setup
- Ideal for Club/Studio Installation
- Adjustable Height and Width
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Surface/Base Legs