The S-DJ X80 is loaded with high-quality speaker technology from Pioneer and pro audio sub-brand TAD to deliver accurate monitoring, a strong bass, clear mid to high frequencies, and a 3D stereo sound and a wide sweet spot.
Key features of the S-DJ X80
• 8-inch aramid fibre woofer
• 1-inch soft dome tweeter with DECO convex diffuser from TAD Labs
• Front-loaded bass reflex system
• Highly rigid bass ducts with friction reducing grooves
• Auto standby with auto ON
• Class AB amplifiers
• Range of inputs
• High frequency adjustment
• Speakers sold individually
Auto stand-by with Auto ON eliminates the need to fiddle with the back of the speaker
The speakers switch to stand-by if there is no input detected for 25 minutes, and power up again when input resumes. So there’s no need to reach for the back of the speaker to find the ON/OFF switch.
Packed with features for hassle-free set up and everyday use
Designed with the DJ’s convenience in mind, the new monitors come with a variety of flexible features:
• Range of inputs: DJs can choose between balanced XLR and TRS phone, and unbalanced RCA.
• High frequency level control: DJs can adjust the treble levels (-2 dB/-1 dB/0 dB/+1 dB) to suit their needs and environment.
• Power illumination: an arc-shaped power light shows when the speaker is on.