Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5
The fifth edition in Native Instruments' TRAKTOR Series, the KONTROL S5 is a portable 4-deck professional DJ controller that is built and ready for Stems, NI's multi-channel audio format for creative-style DJing. The S5 is loaded with professional features that have the ability to maximize your performance like two high-resolution, full-color deck displays that distinctly show key software views and pop-up panels that take your focus off of the computer and onto connecting with the crowd. The S5 is also loaded with touch-sensitive controls that can instantly trigger pop-up views, panels, playback, and quick access to two customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX. The touch strips on the S5 provide tactile control over track position, pitch bend, and more, all of which adds to the S5's touch-and-see workflow delivering a unique, multisensory DJ experience.
Today's DJ needs more than just deck control, that's why the S5 features 16 color-coded pads perfect for triggering samples, cue points, and slices. All of which can add a flurry of creative styles to your set. There's a built-in 4-channel mixer for master control of all essential DJ functionality, and a built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz sound clarity. The S5's intuitive, hands-on workflow instantly channels your creativity whenever inspiration strikes.
- Portable, 4-deck TRAKTOR controller with core control over Stems and Remix Decks
- 2 bright, full-color displays reveal key software views and pop-up panels
- Touch-sensitive knobs and buttons for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- Touch strips provide tactile control over track position, pitch bend, and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as Filter, and FX
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 16 color-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, and slices
- Easy-access Remix Mode for quick, intuitive Remix Deck control
- Built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity
- AUX input with mic preamp + separate line input for connecting microphones
- or external gear
- XLR/RCA master and ¼ inch booth outputs for connecting main and booth soundsystems