CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
| The Stanton C.502 is an affordable dual CD player with full MP3 capabilities. From seamless looping to anti-shock buffer memory, the C.502 is fully equipped with large LCD screens for easy MP3 text information readability. Ideal for use in clubs, bars, restaurants, gyms, theme parks, radio stations, or anywhere a professional dual MP3 CD player is needed, the C.502 is designed with a familiar DJ friendly layout for ease-of-use.
- Dual 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback
- Large LCD screens with ID3 tags (MP3 text information)
- Anti-shock Buffer Memory
- Seamless Loop
- +10/Folder track key makes finding tracks fast and easy
- Fader Start to control play/cue functions from a compatible DJ mixer
- Relay play automatically alternate tracks or entire CDs from one drive to the other
- Instant Start
- Auto cue function cues track to start of music
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending
- Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control
- S/PDIF digital output
- Connect control unit to the transport unit with only one control cable
- Frequencey Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
- THD+N With 20 kHz Low Pass Filter: < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted 90 dB
- Output Level +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel Balance Within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis Response +3/-0 dB at 16kHz, -20 dB
- Channel Separation: With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted 90 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
- Searching time: (Test Disc: TCD-792)
- Short Access Time: 4 sec Play next Track
- Long Access Time: 6 sec Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 50/60 Hz. 15W
- Dimensions: 482(W) x88.8(H) x254(D) mm
- Weight: 1.7 Kgs.
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com