|Ortofon OM Nightclub E MKII
Our Price $75.99
Following in the footsteps of the legendary Night Club series, the re-engineered Night Club MKII boasts numerous sonic improvements in both club and studio settings. With a new cartridge body, the Night Club MKII offers increased output voltage for powerful, energetic sound and enhanced performance from integrated phono preamps such as the ones found in DJ mixers). The redesigned elliptical stylus provides well-balanced high frequency response and ample low end reproduction. The Night Club MKII marks a new generation of club cartridges, designed to surpass the gold standard set by the original Night Club cartridge.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22.000
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Stylus type: Special Elliptical
- Tracking force range: 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.000 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 580 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Nightclub E MKII
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com