Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX3:
- Three Mic inputs, plus Mic FX A dedicated Mic input and level control knob on the front panel of the DDJ-SX3 comes in addition to the popular twin Mic inputs inherited from the DDJ-SX2, which are found on the rear panel. You can control the level, EQ and low-cut filter, and add reverb and compressor to each - enabling you to tweak the sound to suit the venue and ensure clear speech and vocals. You can also enhance performances by applying Sound Color FX such as Echo, plus Serato DJ Pro FX, to the two Mics plugged into the rear panel.
- Dual USB ports. Connect two computers running Serato DJ Pro at the same time for seamless DJ transitions or back-toback performances. Or connect a backup computer in case your laptop crashes.
- Sound Color FX Add texture and unique sounds to your mixes using the popular Filter, Echo, Jet and Noise FX.
- Professional design and intuitive controls including 16 multicolored performance pads, on-jog display, and clear visual of the player and mixer sections.
- Unlocks Serato Pro DJ Software and Includes Serato Pitch n Time and Serato Flip.
Whether you're performing with MCs, singers or guest speakers, 3 people can entertain the crowd at the same time via the 3 Mic inputs. Ensure crystal-clear speech with 3-band EQ, low-cut filter, compressor and reverb control on each. Enhance vocals with Sound Colour FX and Serato DJ Pro FX.Dual USB ports
Connect 2 computers at the same time for seamless DJ transitions, back-to-back performances or as a backup computer in case your laptop crashes.Professional interface
With a layout inherited from our flagship Serato controllers, the DDJ-SX3 feels familiar to use. Featuring 4 inputs, connect to CDJs, analogue turntables and use as a stand-alone DJ mixer. Plug in various speakers via the XLR and RCA Master Out and TRS jack Booth Out terminal.Performance Pads
Use the large multicoloured Performance Pads to instantly trigger 11 Serato DJ Pro features. Watch their colours and illumination change to show the selected pad mode and playing status.Low-Latency Jog Wheels
We've reduced the latency of the jog wheels for even smoother scratching than its predecessor. Optimised for a perfect scratch response, the illuminated cue point markers with cue countdown give you effortless control without needing to look at your laptop.Expansion Packs enabled
Pitch 'n Time DJ and Serato Flip Expansion Packs are included. Use advanced features like Key Shift, Key Sync, Flip, Pitch Play and more to mix tracks smoothly.Sound Colour FX
Add texture and unique sounds to your mixes using the popular Filter, Echo, Jet and Noise FX from the DJM series mixers.Slip Mode
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.Clear audio
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.Needle search
Simply touch the pad to instantly jump to a specific section of a track.Serato Flip
Part of the included expansion packs, Serato Flip lets you make custom edits of your tracks and play them back at a touch. Get even more creative by skipping or repeating sections on the fly.Pitch 'n Time DJ
Pitch 'n Time gives you the creative freedom to shift and sync the key of your tracks, as well as to speed up and slow down your tracks to extreme tempos. Enjoy the ability to mix, cut and scratch while maintaining perfect key and audio quality.
ProX Pioneer DDJ-SX / DDJ-SX2 Controller Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf & Wheels
The XS-DDJSXWLT Flight case designed by ProX Cases is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your SX controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-DDJSXWLT with sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Sliding Laptop Shelf.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Features:
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5".
JBL Bags EON615-CVR Deluxe Padded EON615 Protective Speaker Cover
Deluxe padded cover for EON615. Water Resistant Black Nylon Exterior, 5mm Padding, Handle Access Openings.EON615-CVR Features:
- Durable 600-D Nylon outer fabric - keeps out dust, dirt, and helps prevent dents & dings.
- Interior padded with protective foam layer and soft tricot lining.
- Handle cut-outs provide access to built-in cabinet handles.
- Printed JBL logo on front panel to compliment your JBL EON615s.
- Black exterior.
- The official protective cover for JBL EON loudspeakers.
JBL Professional EON615 15" Two-Way Multipurpose Active Sound Reinforcement Speaker with Bluetooth connectivity
More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
- Enclosure designs have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance taking advantage of injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures.
- JBL Waveguide Technology.
- Bluetooth integration.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX3 4-channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ Pro Specifications:
|Main Features|| |
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|DVS upgrade ready||Yes|
|Included DJ Software|
- Serato Flip
- Serato Pitch 'n Time
|Compatible DJ Software||UnlocksSerato DJ Pro|
|Software System Requirements|
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3: 1.07 GHz or above
Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20000 Hz|
- < 0.003 % (USB)
- < 0.005 % (LINE)
|Performance Control|| |
|Deck Control||4 / Dual|
|Jog Wheel||132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)|
|Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope||Yes|
|FX Parameters||4knob x 3button|
|Sampler||16slot x 4bank|
|Native Serato Flip||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust||Yes|
- 2 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- 1 MIC (XLR)
- 1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
|USB||2 USB B ports|
- 1 MASTER (XLR)
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
ProX XS-DDJSXWLT Specifications
30.50"L X 20.00"D X 9.50"H
Weight: 38.00 lbs
32.00"L X 22.00"D X 10.50"H
Weight: 40.00 lbs
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5" - 81.5"
Base Diameter: 47"
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8" (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
JBL Bags EON615-CVR Specifications
- Interior padded with protective foam layer and soft tricot lining
- Handle cut-outs provide access to built-in cabinet handles
- Printed JBL logo on front panel to compliment your JBL EON615s
- Black exterior
- The official protective cover for JBL EON loudspeakers
- Durable 600-D Nylon outer fabric - keeps out dust, dirt, and helps prevent dents & dings
Durable 600-D Nylon outer fabric - keeps out dust, dirt, and helps prevent dents & dings
JBL EON615 Specifications
|System Type||Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex|
|Max SPL Output||127 dB|
|Freq. Range (-10 dB)||46.8 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Freq. Response (‡3 dB)||50.8 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 50°|
|Amplifier Design||Class D|
|Power Rating||1000 W (2 x 500W)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||708.025 x 428.625. x 368.3 (mm)|
27.875 x 16.875 x 14.5 (in)
|Net Weight||17.69 kg (39 lbs)|