Chicago DJ Equipment Online Superstore - DJ EQUIPMENT SYSTEMS AT THE LOWEST PRICES!
|Kontrol Pack 2|
|Regular Price $2299.99
Our Price $1149.99
- Native Instruments Kontrol S4 MK2 Digital Controller
- Improved look, feel, and visual feedback
Plug and play with TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE DJ SYSTEM
Hardware and software – fused in perfect harmony. The redesigned TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is the first-class DJ system tailor-made for TRAKTOR to deliver an inspiring DJ experience.
The S4 combines a premium 4 channel mixer, built-in 24 bit/96 kHz soundcard, an intuitive interface, and TRAKTOR PRO 2 software with Remix Decks. The ideal one-stop package for DJs who want pro features, instant usability and go-anywhere portability.
- KONTROL IN ACTION
Easy to use right out of the box, mix up to four software decks with intuitive deck control sections, essential Remix Decks buttons, high-res jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminum plates, and two effect units deliver total control over your music.
The S4 also features color-coded RGB buttons to trigger cue points, loops, and samples as well as dedicated Flux Mode buttons for each deck.
- TAKE KONTROL
The spacious TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 layout is designed for perfect TRAKTOR integration – all controls feel natural right from the start.
8 color-coded RGB buttons are laid out and mapped in line with the current demands of digital DJing. Easily access elemental transport controls, as well as cue points and trigger loops and essential Remix Decks.
- TRUE PLUG-AND-PLAY
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 requires minimal set up. Connect your computer to the S4, and the S4 to your PA, amp, or speakers. Or go mobile – take your setup wherever you go with TRAKTOR DJ for iPad or iPhone.
Built to control the latest TRAKTOR features, the S4 is in perfect synergy with the software – no mapping or control assignments necessary. And if you want to customize it, dive into the S4 preferences and express yourself.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE
Every DJ has their method. Whatever suits yours, TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 has you covered. Easily assign default hotcue settings geared to your playing style, set favorite and preset FX without browsing, or switch pitch faders between relative and absolute modes.
If the Remix Deck functions aren’t for you, simply reassign the buttons and get creative. Try setting up different hot cues for your tracks, or even a backward loop function.
- WHEELS OF FEEL
High-resolution jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminum plates are designed for maximum durability and solid performance. DJs will instantly appreciate the grip of the rubber coated outer rim and the touch detection of the top plate.
At 1,000 counts per revolution, cueing or scratching feels just like vinyl. The silicone-damped braking system is finely calibrated – ensuring a reliable consistency over its entire lifespan.
- PRECISION ENGINEERED
Under the hood, the S4 works at lightning speed to provide a smoother, more precise user experience.
With 30 times more throughput compared to regular MIDI, fluid control over every aspect of your performance is right at your fingertips.
- HIT THE ROAD
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is ideal for travelling DJs, providing everything you need to rock a party. With its slim profile, it’s incredibly easy to transport from gig to gig. On-the-go set preparation has never been easier. The S4’s included TRAKTOR PRO software even syncs with TRAKTOR DJ on your iOS device for effortless song management.
- 4-CHANNEL MIXER
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 boasts an ergonomic, full featured 4-channel mixer control section with sturdy faders, CUE buttons, high-quality 3-band EQs, and a filter control knob on each channel. Whatever your flavor, the filter can switch between Traktor, Xone and other industry standard styles.
Personalize your tracks by adding an electrifying layer to your mix. The intuitive Loop Recorder acts like a fifth deck by recording and looping audio on-the-fly.
- ALL IN THE MIX
Built to professional club standards, the S4 mixer section is made up of four stereo channels, 3-band EQs, a filter knob, gain and two FX sends per channel. Two analog stereo inputs and the additional auxiliary session input allow the S4 to connect to external gear. Switchable booth output allows for separate speaker and booth monitoring levels.
The super smooth crossfader comes with dust covers and is replaceable. Its sharpness curve can be adjusted via the software to fit your mixing style.
- MASTER SECTION
Here you’ll find the main level output, and one push encoder for browsing playlists and loading tracks, samples, or loops.
The Snap button ensures cue points and loops sound tight by snapping to the nearest point of the track beatgrid. The Quant button means they’ll play quantized in perfect phase-sync by launching in time, at the right moment. The Master button switches between Master Clock and Master Deck Mode.
- GAIN AND FX ASSIGN
The encoders serve as gain controls for individual decks in TRAKTOR. FX assign buttons route audio to two effect sections per channel.
The Master Level knob in the center adjusts the master output volume.
- LOOP RECORDER
Record loops on-the-fly from any channel (single or multiple), or capture audio live from the mic input or master output. Then layer and overdub loops on top of one another to build live mixes. Even connect a footswitch (optional) to trigger recording and overdubbing, keeping your hands free for additional tweaking.
Got a killer loop going? Instantly transfer it to a Remix Deck slot, freeing up the Loop Recorder for further use.
- FANTASTIC FADERS
All faders have special path limiters to ensure zero dead zone at their boundaries – giving a sharp cutting attack. Their lasting, rugged quality continually excels in even the most demanding of gig schedules. Included fader covers now help prevent dust wear.
Relative pitch faders avoid sudden jumps in tempo when adjusting track speeds. Adjust the pitch and the track will respond as though the fader was beginning from 0%, ensuring smooth transitions in tempo.
- INTEGRATED AUDIO INTERFACE
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 also includes a powerful and versatile audio interface built to handle the most earth-shaking sound systems.
Extensive and carefully placed connections let you connect turntables, CD players, instruments, MIDI gear and more – providing all you need to take your performance to new heights.
For years, top tier DJs have trusted TRAKTOR KONTROL S4’s loud, punchy outputs and pristine audio for energizing, club-ready sound.
Add a wealth of peripherals to your setup – TRAKTOR KONTROL S4's on-board audio interface provides all the connectivity needed to be the centerpiece of your setup at home or on stage.
- OPTIMUM SOUND QUALITY
Thanks to an ultra-wide frequency response, TRAKTOR KONTROL S4’s audio interface delivers enough punch to rock any club. Audio resolution of up to 24-bit/96kHz will please even the most discerning ears.
The S4 main output is equipped with 1/4" balanced stereo jacks and RCA jacks for total flexibility. Plug the unit into an external mixer or just go straight into a PA.
- CUE IT UP
A dependable and adjustable headphone mix is essential for any kind of DJ performance. TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 provides a high-quality 1/4" headphone jack with separate controls for headphone volume and cue mix.
Not only can you can pre-listen to channels you have cue'd up, but also adjust their volume relative to the master output in your headphones – perfect for fine tuning the mix before going live with it.
- INS AND OUTS
Make TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 the core of your larger DJ set-up. Connect CD players, turntables, keyboards, and effects to the two input channels. Each channel offers line or phono level input – just switch as required.
MIDI In and Out lets you sync TRAKTOR with synthesizers, drum computers, MASCHINE, or external effects. Even hook-up a mic to the dedicated, gain adjustable input when a touch of vocals is in order.
Bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
Dedicated Flux mode buttons for each deck
Plug-and-play with TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
Effortless song management with direct iTunes integration and iPod compatibility
Charges your iPad or iPhone while you DJ
Highly integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller and flagship software, all built by the same team
Start up fast - all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
2 customizable FX sections with over 30 performance effects for adding your own trademark sound
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 SOFTWARE
Get straight into the mix with included TRAKTOR PRO 2 software. The latest version comes remix ready with innovate Remix Decks to blur the boundaries between DJing and live performance.
Remix Decks can be triggered directly from the S4 hardware. Ready-made Remix Sets from top artists are available online for download – unleash your creativity into the mix.
- TRAKTOR POWERED
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 includes the latest TRAKTOR PRO 2 software with Remix Decks. TRAKTOR PRO 2 comes ready to remix. Get started in seconds, fire up the Remix Decks and seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
- SOUNDS AND EFFECTS
A tight selection of loops and sounds are included to get you started. Created by Loopmasters, 40 loops and 10 full tracks cover drums, bass, percussion and synth loops in dubstep, minimal, house, techno and trance styles.
Two independent FX units with over 30 effects are at hand to color your sound. From standards like delay, reverb, and flanger, to unique performance effects like TRAKTOR’s Beatmasher and BeatSlicer – expand your sonic territories in no time.
- FUEL FOR YOUR REMIX DECKS
Welcome to the new generation of TRAKTOR Remix Sets in collaboration with our partners Beatport, Whatpeopleplay.com and more. These all-in-one packs deliver complete tracks by renowned artists and DJs, set up for immediate use with TRAKTOR PRO 2’s Remix Decks.
Or dive into the wide range of free Remix Sets with sounds from the most successful MASCHINE Expansions, a selection of cutting-edge genre packs, and more.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Depth: 33.8 cm
Height: 7.2 cm
Width: 50 cm
Weight: 3.4 kg
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS
MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
** WMA playback supported only on Windows
Audio Inputs (A/D)
Sample Rate 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
Bit Resolution 16, 24-bit
Converter Cirrus Logic
- Line Inputs
Full Scale Level +12.4 dBu
DNR (a-weighted) 98.3 dBu
THD+N 0,05 %
Frequency Response +/-0.5 dB 20 Hz-40 kHz
Cross Talk @ 1kHz -111dB
- Mic Input
Full Scale Level @ 1 kHz -31.3 dBu
DNR (a-weighted) @ 1 kHz 85.7 dB
THD+N @ 1KHz 0.045 %
Frequency response +/-1.67 dB 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Phono Inputs
Input Impedance 47 KOhm
Full Scale Level @ 1 kHz - 23.5 dBu
DNR (a-weighted) @ 1 kHz 90.2 dB
THD+N @ 1KHz 0,05 %
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -100 dB
- Audio Outputs (D/A)
Sample Rate 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
Bit Resolution 16, 24-bit
Converter Cirrus Logic
- Line Outputs (1/4" stereo)
Maximum Output Level +18 dBu
DNR (a-weighted) 105 dB
THD+N 0,003 %
Frequency Response +/-0.3 dB 20 Hz-40 kHz
Crosstalk @ 1kHz 122 dB
- Line Outputs (RCA)
Maximum Output Level +12 dBu
DNR (a-weighted) 105 dB
Frequency Response +/-0.35 dB 20 Hz-40 kHz
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -111 dB
- Headphone Output
Load Impedance 16 Ohms – 600 Ohms
Maximum Output Level (32 Ohm load) +2 dBu
DNR (a-weighted) 99.3 dBu
THD+N 0.013 %
Frequency Response +/-1 dB 20 Hz-20 kHz
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -60 dB
- Two Native Instrument Kontrol F1 Digital Controllers
- Hardware Controller for Your DJ Software
- Features 16 Multi-Colored DJ Touch Pads
- Fire Loops & One-Shot Samples
- Four Filter Knobs & Four Volume Faders
- Works with Traktor Pro 2.5 DJ Software
- Controller for Powerful Remix Decks
- Equipped with 4GB of Preloaded Sounds
- Slim Profile Fits in with DJ Equipment
- Store Your Own Samples & Sounds
- Switch Between Up to 64 Tracks
- Please Note: Does not come with installation disc. You will be able to download installation after purchase.
- Innovative Remix Decks
- Remix Decks are the latest TRAKTOR innovation, letting you select from up to 64 loops and one-shot samples per deck. Any of the four decks in TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 can be switched to be a Remix Deck
- Each Remix Deck offers four different Slots (columns), ideal for arranging sounds and loops by instrument groups e.g. different drum, bass, percussion loops. Play one sound per column - a total of four samples at any one time.
- Use loops from the included sound content or import any loops and sounds of your own
- Develop your own unique trademark sound and build a personal arsenal of sounds by live-capturing your favorite loops while DJing
- A New Way to Perform
- The stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders make TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 the ultimate controller for a Remix Deck. Any sound or loop can be assigned a specific RGB color, either in the software or via the controller
- A Remix Set™ is the combination of 64 loops and one-shot samples and their respective beat grids and BPMs - stored and loaded just like a regular track in the browser
- Control the entire Remix Deck via Native Scratch timecode control with vinyl or CDs - or scratch using the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4/S2 jog wheels. Each
- Remix Deck has its own transport, sync, and tempo master controls
- Deep Control
- To add more flavor, you can choose which slots are fed through TRAKTOR’s FX units, or even play samples in reverse
- The Punch mode allows for instant switching between different loops in one instrument group, in perfect phase - switch from one drum loop to the next exactly on the 2 and 4 snares
- Additionally, the Remix Deck quantize can be set to different values for full control of the musical phrasing
- Improved BPM Detection
- Rewritten tempo detection for improved accuracy, developed from analysing thousands of tracks from various genres
- New “downbeat” auto-detection improves auto-beat-gridding and phase recognition
- Convenient analysis options when importing files to your collection - set the tempo range by BPM
- Much improved BPM detection on tracks with variable tempo, (such as “live” drummer genres) - now detects average BPM
- Rewritten Tempo-Tap – instant and simple realignment anytime your tracks drifts away from the grid over time
- Manually adjusted grids, (and all BPM-locked tracks) keep their position and tempo from previous versions
- New Browser Features
- All contents and settings of a Remix Deck can be saved and reloaded as “Remix Sets”, managed in the Browser as a single entry
- Sounds and loops are contained in the Remix Sets’ .trak format for super-convenient file handling across computers
- The state of browser tree is recalled from previous session when starting TRAKTOR
- Importing another collection now preserves favorites
- Additional Features
- Now features Jogweel and Joglight advanced HID integration for Pioneer CDJ-2000, CDJ-900 and CDJ-400
- S4/S2 Sample Deck slot functionality is now mapped to Remix Deck functionality
- The S4 channel filter curves have been shaped for smoother transitions around the neutral position
- Free Remix Sets
- Registered users of TRAKTOR PRO 2 can access a wealth of top quality loops and one-shots for use with the Remix Decks. Renowned artists have provided inspiring material in a number of genres, including Remix Sets prepared by Pan-Pot, Stewart Walker, and Marc Houle, among others.
- In all 1.4 GB of content is available – and all for free! As soon as you’ve registered the 2.5 software, you can download the Remix Sets.
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lb (730 grams)
- FREE Cables
Back to Complete Systems
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com