The JBL LSR2328P 8" active studio monitor provides the kind of accurate, reliable performace you expect from JBL - at an amazing price. The LSR2328P features a bi-amplified design that feeds 95 watts to its 8" woofer and 70 watts to the 1" tweeter. It gives you the connections you need for your studio( XLR, balanced 1/4", and RCA inputs), and high- and low-frequency trim switches and a level control. A built-in neoprene pad on the bottom to helps provide a slip-free, stable base for the LSR2328P.
JBL LSR2328P 8" Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
The right connections for your setup
- The right connections for your setup
- Handy controls to tailor to your room
- Built with stability and flexibility in mind
The LSR2328P includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors to allow connection of professional mixing consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and consumer audio systems.
Handy controls to tailor to your room
A detented level control allows fine adjustment of individual speaker levels to balance each speaker in the system. Low Frequency and High Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speaker's response to preference or room acoustics.
Built with stability and flexibility in mind
A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware.
JBL LSR2328P 8" Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Drivers (LF/HF) 8" 238G/1" 231H
- Magnetic shielding: Yes
- Level control: Yes
- LF trim: +2dB/-3dB
- HF trim: +2.5dB/-2.5dB
- Input connectors: Balanced XLR,1/4" TRS, RCA
- Frequency range: 37Hz-20kHz
- Amplifier power: LF/HF: 95W/70W
- Max SPL continous each/pair: >104dB/>110dB
- MaxSPL peak each/pair: >117dB/>123dB
- Input sensitivity: 92dB SPL /1m @ -10 dBV bal. input
- Crossover frequency: 2.0kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Enclosure: 3/4" MDF
- Mounting: Four threaded mounting points conforming to industry-standard pattern, 4.25"x2" center to center M6 metric threads
- Finish: Metallic anthracite paint/dark matte black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.6"x10"x13.2"
- Net weight: 28 lbs.