TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 lets you spin digital files on four track decks using super-tight vinyl and CD control. The next generation of the award-winning digital vinyl system is easier to use than ever, and boasts incredible connectivity via the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 10.
This product includes TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 software with Remix Decks – the latest flagship version of the world’s most advanced DJ software. Switch any track deck to a Remix Deck and seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH 10 gets the remix treatment and now delivers an incredible package for creative DJs. Building on the success of TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 now contains the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 with Remix Decks software at an exceptional and permanent new price.
Powered by the 10-channel TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 interface - now available exclusively with this product - you can also expand your setup to include TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 for ultimate and intuitive control over the software’s Remix Decks.
Powering this premium system is the ultimate DJ audio interface. TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 features ten inputs and ten outputs for ultimate connectivity - connect up to four turntables via the four stereo phono preamps. Cirrus Logic® converters provide supreme audio quality, and low latency drivers make this interface perfect for club or studio use. Its robust build, punchy outputs, club-readable LEDs and slim profile make it the interface of choice for the world’s biggest DJs.
Thanks to Auto Detection and configuration for NI audio interfaces, you can get set up in seconds, while TRAKTOR AUDIO 10’s Direct Thru function makes switching DJs in the club a breeze. The SoftSync feature adds a new level of tempo-awareness to TRAKTOR SCRATCH that expands your mixing options when using vinyl control. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 also features an intuitive software interface and TruWave frequency-specific colored waveforms for easy identification of song structure. Thanks to the new Native Scratch Technology, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 is easier to use than ever before, whether you're setting up, preparing your mix or executing amazing and inventive sets.
The TruWave hi-res colored waveforms aren’t just easier to read, they offer a whole new dimension to your mix.
- Differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares and mix your tracks visually
- Set up more accurate cue points and Beat Grids for even tighter mixes
- Track stripe clearly displays the track’s arrangement for better mix anticipation
With TRAKTOR, it’s easy to find and prepare your tracks, allowing you to keep your focus on the dance floor.
- Full iTunes® integration / iPod® compatibility for fast and efficient searches
- Search through tracks via Crate Flick cover art browsing, just like a vinyl crate
- Auto track analysis, BPM detection and beat-gridding offer help for instant track preparation
TRAKTOR SCRATCH has the most accurate and responsive timecode control on the market - twice the resolution of most competitors.
- 120g MK2 timecode vinyl and 2kHz timecode for ultimate ‘tight’ feel and precision
- Feels like each file is cut into the wax even with motor-offs and ultra-fast rubs
- Also available separately in a selection of colors - white, red, blue and transparent
The intuitive ‘SoftSync’ system adds a new level of tempo-awareness to TRAKTOR that expands your mixing options even when using vinyl control.
- Get optional beat-matching help with SoftSync, easily sync the tempo for the incoming track, but still cue it in manually, keeping that special feel of spinning vinyl
- SoftSync makes sure your mix stays perfectly in phase over minutes – no drift!
- Use the software to easily rock the after party when timecode control isn’t available
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 makes it simple to remix on the fly with the powerful new Remix Decks™. Tap into even more mind-bending FX like Tape Delay and Bouncer.
Remix Decks let you select from up to 64 loops and one-shot samples per deck.
- Switch any TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 deck to be a Remix Deck and control it via timecode - just like a track deck.
- Use loops from the included sound content or import any loops and sounds of your own
- Develop your own unique trademark sound and build a personal arsenal of sounds by live-capturing your favorite loops while DJing
Advanced and ultra-precise looping and cueing functions make TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 a powerful tool for adventurous and creative sets.
- Trigger perfectly timed loops on the fly, and take your set into new territories
- Store up to eight hot cues per track and re-arrange tunes with the track parts you need
- Super-precise loop and cue points, thanks to the seamless waveform zoom and multiple cue types
TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 features more than 30 professional DJ effects, all synced to track or master tempo.
- Run effects in Single or Group Mode, and chain up to six effects together for extreme sound-mangling
- Create amazing build-ups and drops using the 30+ flexible and tempo-synced effects
- Use TRAKTOR effects as independent send/receive effects, via the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 10
With the Loop Recorder, you can record live loops from any channel (single or multiple), the live input feeds, or the master output.Watch it in action with Dub FX
- Trigger the recording using a foot pedal, a DJ controller such as TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 or a keyboard hot key
- Overdub on top of the running loop in real-time, creating additional layers and heightening dramatic FX buildups and peaks
- Works like a 5th deck in TRAKTOR. You can transfer the layered loop into a Remix Deck slot instantly, freeing up the Loop Recorder for further use
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 offers an incredible range of creative options to define your individual sound. The intuitive looping and cueing functions have been further enhanced with the addition of Remix Decks, making live remixing and re-editing a cinch. Grab and layer your own loops, use the library of included loop content or fire off one-shot samples such as the included scratch sounds. Record from any channel via the Loop Recorder and add dynamic layers to dramatically heighten your mix.
Use the expanded effects section like an external effects unit and even sync up with gear such as MASCHINE to create powerful set ups for stage and studio.
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Core Audio
SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC
- Audio Converters:
Channels (A/D, D/A) 10, 10
Sample Rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
Bit Resolution 16, 24 Bit
Converter Cirrus Logic
Input Impedance 47 kOhm
A/D-D/A to Output:
Full Scale Input Level +12 dBu, 3.08 Vrms
Gain -2.6 dB
Dynamic Range 98.4 dB (A)
THD+N (Full Scale Level) 0.027 %
Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB 13 Hz - 45 kHz
Maximum Input Level +13.2 dBu, 3.5 Vrms
Gain -4.7 dB
Dynamic Range 105.5 dB (A)
THD+N (Maximum Level) 0.0026 %
Frequency Response, -1 dB 13 Hz - 70 kHz
Input Impedance 47 kOhm
A/D-D/A to Output:
Full Scale Input Level @ 1 kHz -22.2 dBu, 60 mVrms
Gain @ 1 kHz +31.5 dB
Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz 95.7 dB (A)
THD+N @ 1 kHz 0.03 %
Frequency Response IEC curve +/- 1 dB
Maximum Input Level @ 1 kHz -16.2 dBu, 120 mVrms
Gain @ 1 kHz +29.1 dB
Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz 95.9 dB (A)
THD+N @ 1 kHz 0.02 %
Frequency Response IEC curve +/- 1 dB
Line Outputs (D/A):
Full Scale Output Level +9.6 dBu, 2.35 Vrms
Dynamic Range 102.1 dB (A)
THD+N 0.015 %
Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB 8 Hz - 45 kHz
Maximum Output Level @ 10 kOhm +13.3 dBu, 3.55 Vrms
Maximum Output Power 40 mW @ 100 Ohms, 15 mw @ 33 Ohms
THD+N (Maximum Level, 100 Ohms) 0.013 %
Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB 10 Hz - 45 kHz
*PLEASE NOTE: Traktor Scratch A10 does not come with installation discs. You will have to download your install from native-instruments.com