Serato are proud to announce Serato Video, a brand new plug in for Scratch Live and ITCH that allows DJs to playback, scratch and mix video files using turntables, CDJs or supported controllers.
Based upon Video-SL, the popular plug-in for vinyl emulation software Scratch Live, Serato Video will offer support for both Scratch Live and ITCH, giving DJs more flexibility than ever.
Serato Video’s versatility gives DJs the ability to play music videos at a club or to perform unique visual shows on a large scale.
“Serato Video is great evolution in our video development,” explains Sam Gribben, C.E.O. of Serato. “After a long time reworking the architecture, video has a better workflow, and even more importantly, a great foundation for future development. We’re very excited to be able to offer video to ITCH customers for the first time.”
- Add video clips to your Scratch Live or ITCH performance.
- View loaded clips and output from your computer.
- Manipulate playback with Serato control records, CDs or with your ITCH controller of choice.
- Use built in transitions and effects including text and image effects.
- Enrich your set with audio responsive effects, including bass zoom and splits, that are controlled by analyzing the music signal.
- Preview and manage video files in both the ITCH and Scratch Live offline players.
- Use Video Instant Doubles to play the same video and effects on a second deck.
- Store effects within each video file for instant recall.
- Setup different output configurations (Output Only, L/R prefader or all 3 outputs) for greater flexibility when video mixing externally.
- Utilize 3rd party controllers with Serato Video’s MIDI control in Scratch Live.
- Serato Video will be a free upgrade for existing Video-SL customers