Chicago DJ Equipment Online Superstore - SPEAKER SYSTEMS FOR DJ, STAGE AND STUDIO USE AT THE LOWEST PRICES!
Peavey 1850 Pack
|Regular Price $2199.99
Our Price $1039.99
- Two Peavey PV115 Speakers
- 2-way trapezoidal sound reinforcement enclosures
- 15 in. premium, 2-3/8 in. voice coil woofer
- RX14 compression driver with a 1.4 in. titanium diaphragm 1 in. exit
- 90 degrees x 40 degrees constant directivity horn
- Tweeter protection
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Molded-in pole mounts
- Heavy-duty metal grille
- Power: 800 watts peak
- QSC RMX1850HD Amplifier
- The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a new breakthrough price.
- Muscular Power Plant
The power supply is the heart of an amplifier, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The RMX uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2-ohm speaker loads.
- Superior Performance
RMX amplifiers deliver true studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion ( <0.05% THD) & a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling us to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces & less than 16" deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling & cooling.
- Comprehensive Features
The RMX Series is packed full of professional features that increase performance and flexibility: The RMX 11850HDHD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications (a RMX 11850HDHD exclusive!)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
- Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers.
- Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections.
- Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers and racks cool.
- Proven Reliability
With over 30 years of building amplifiers for the largest touring companies and venues around the world, you can count on QSC's reputation for designing the most reliable amps available.
- Compact size--up to 2400 watts in 2 rack spaces
- Professional quality performance--incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
STEREO MODE, EIA: Both Channels Driven
- 8 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 360W
- 4 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 600W
- 2 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 900W
BRIDGE MONO MODE
- 8 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1200W
- 4 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 1800W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.16v (+3.5 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 46x (33 dB)
- Output Circuitry: Class H
- Power Requirements: 6 A
- Weight: 44.5 lb (20.2 kg) net
- Distortion (Typical)
20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power: Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohms
1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, +/- 1 dB, -3 dB points: 5 Hz-50 kHz
- Damping Factor, 1 kHz and below: Greater than 300 at 8 ohms
- Input Impedance: 10 k ohms unbalanced, 20 k ohms balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 Vrms (+22 dB)
- Cooling: Continuously variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Connectors, each channel: Input: Active balanced; barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" (6.3mm)
TRS tip and XLR pin 2 positive
Output: touch-proof binding posts and Neutrik Speakon
- Controls: Front: AC switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs
Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- Indicators: Power-On: Green LED/Signal: Yellow LED (1 per channel)/Clip: Red LED (1 per channel)
- Amplifier Protection: Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/off muting, AC coupling (850, 1450), triac crowbar (1850HD, 2450, on each channel)
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 rack spaces), 15.9" (40 cm) deep (rack mounting to rear support ears)
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- All connecting cables
Back to PA Systems
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com