The SRX800 Series is the next generation high performance powered loudspeaker system comprising three full range and two subwoofer models with an array of features that elevate the SRX800 Series to the best in class of all competitive systems. The full range 12" two-way, SRX812P features legendary JBL Drivers, proprietary 2,000-Watt Crown amplification, Crown Front-End DriveCore Technology, premium JBL user-configurable DSP, V5 Tunings compatible with Vertec and VTX touring systems, and HiQnet Network control options via iOS and Android applications. Drawing on JBL's long history of groundbreaking technology and loudspeaker design, the SRX800 Series meets the needs of touring houses, installations, and the most demanding live sound applications ensuring they can deploy a no-compromise, all-inch-one solution featuring legendary JBL sound and performance, a wide array of configurability, and compatibility with JBL's flagship touring systems.
- Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
- JBL Premium Transducers
- Drivecore Amplification By Crown
- Full User Configurable DSP
- Network Control
- JBL Engineered Application Presets
- LCD Screen and Glow in the Dark Ink on Back Panel
- M10 Suspension Points
- Standard 35mm Pole Cup
- Feet for Monitor Angle
The DriveRack 260 continues the legacy of DriveRack series, which has been created by the company that has been redefining the standard of signal processing for more than 30 years. The DriveRack 260 was designed with the purpose and vision of providing state-of-the-art signal processing, while utilizing a simple and intuitive user interface. This goal has been achieved by offering two independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-Band Graphic Equalizer, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input, with a six channel output system that includes parametric EQs, PeakStopPlus? limiters (to provide protection against speaker blowouts) and alignment delay. These features combined with the Wizard setup system and complete DriveWare? GUI control represent a methodical design that is guaranteed to deliver optimal, all-inclusive processing in a completely scalable system.
- Feedback Elimination
- 2.7 Seconds of Alignment and Zone Delay
- RS-232 PC GUI control
- Classic dbx Compression and Limiting
- Graphic and Parametric EQ
- Auto-EQ Function
- Full Bandpass, Crossover, and Routing Configurations
- Auto Gain Control
- Pink Noise Generator and fulltime RTA
- Setup Wizard with JBL speaker and Crown Power Amplifier Tunings
- Security Lockout
- Wall Panel Control Inputs
- Analog Inputs: (2) Female XLR line inputs. XLR RTA Mic input
- Analog Outputs: 6 Male XLR
The Original Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support are extraordinarily strong yet lightweight due to its over-sized heavy wall aluminum tubing. They're everything you'd expect from an Ultimate Support speaker stand - they're strong, sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable.
This is the perfect microphone cable solution for the performer on a tight budget! Plug into your microphone, patch up to the mixer or the snake, and pump up the volume folks! XLR to XLR mic cable with rugged jacket is designed to handle a small backyard party or large scale event while preventing unwanted interference from entering the signal path. At this price you can outfit your whole rig with these value priced mic cables for clean, truly clear always noise-free music...rock on!
- 2 x Microphone Cable 20Ft Xlr To Xlr
- 2 x Speaker Stand
- 2 x JBL SRX815P 15-in 2-Way Powered PA Speaker 2000W
- 1 x DBX DRIVERACK-260 System Controller & Crossover