- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Main: 44.8 Hz – 19.6 kHz
- Monitor: 44.8 Hz – 19.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Main: 55.7 Hz – 18.2 kHz
- Monitor: 56.5 Hz – 17.7 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.2 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.4
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Normal: 135 dB
- Boost: 135 dB
- Signal Indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting, Signal: Green LED indicates signal present, Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 272G 305mm (12 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 1 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connectors: 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 612.394 mm x 384.556 mm x 341.376 mm, (24.11 in x 15.14 in x 13.44 in)
- Net Weigh: 19.4 kg (42.5 lb.)
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx, Digitech, and Lexicon
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Height: 110mm (4.3")
- Width: 177mm (7.0")
- Length: 483mm (19.0")
- Weight: 3.61kg (7.9lb)
The PRX712 is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL's patented Differential Drive Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX712 is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion biamplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efficiently deliver smooth high frequencies and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels. Compact, ultra-lightweight, the PRX712 uses JBL's tour tested technology throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.
The Ui16 boasts eight XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with four balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats, and 2-channel USB Record direct-to-memory devices functionality is possible as well. The Ui16 also has an HDMI display connection output.
The steel-aluminum design on this affordable speaker stand make it both lightweight and durable. Use either the 1-3/8" diameter upper shaft or the included 1-1/2" adapter sleeve for a universal fit.
These cases are designed with a black laminate wood and feature spring loaded handles on either side for easy transport. Chrome "ball" support corners protect the gear from sliding around and causing unnecessary damage.
This is the perfect microphone cable solution for the performer on a tight budget! Plug into your microphone, patch up to the mixer or the snake, and pump up the volume folks! XLR to XLR mic cable with rugged jacket is designed to handle a small backyard party or large scale event while preventing unwanted interference from entering the signal path. At this price you can outfit your whole rig with these value priced mic cables for clean, truly clear always noise-free music...rock on!
- 2 x JBL PRX712 12-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker 1500W
- 1 x Soundcraft UI-16 Digital PA Mixer for Tablets & PC
- 2 x Tripod Speaker Stands
- 2 x Cables 20Ft Xlr To Xlr
- 1 x Flight Rack Amp Case