Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Quad Package
Intimidator Spot 255 IRC is a feature-rich moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED. This power-packed member of our Intimidator family enhances any event and brings out the best in any application. Using it generates a synchronized light show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs. Other features include built-in effect macros and move-in-black capabilities, selectable pan and tilt ranges, electronic dimmer, split beam with 3-facet prism, easy-access gobo door for quick gobo changes, and sound activated programs. Control this effect wirelessly with the optional IRC-6 remote. The Intimidator Spot 255 IRC fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Features:
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in Totem Mode.
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually directly from the full-color LCD display.
- Simple navigation and a full text readout with the full-color LCD screen.
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Split the beam and cover a larger area with the 3-facet prism.
- Quickly and easily change gobos using the easy- access gobo door.
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units.
- Minimize programming time with built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature.
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound modes.
Chauvet IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
IRC-6 is an easy-to-use infrared remote control (IRC) for IRC compatible lighting fixtures. It provides instant access to pre-programmed scenes, color mixing options and on-the-fly speed adjustments. This compact and lightweight remote has an approximate range of 30 feet (9 m).
- Wireless remote control for all CHAUVETÂ? FreedomÂ"? series and IRC products
- Allows you to wirelessly select color, intensity, strobe rate and more.
- Provides instant access to pre-programmed light shows.
- Manually set individual color percentages to achieve the exact color without a DMX controller.
Chauvet CH-05 - 31"" Lighting Safety Cable
Chauvet encourages customers to make safety a priority by utilizing the right clamps and cables for their lighting applications. Every fixture that is hung should use a safety cable.
Safety Cable Features:
- Steel cable ensures fixtures donÂ??t fall.
- Includes a carabiner to safely hook onto most fixtures.
American DJ DMX Operator 384 DMX Controller
The DMX Operator 384 is a 19-inch rack mount DMX hardware controller for lighting effects that are compatible with DMX protocol. It also doubles as a Midi trigger devise. It will control up to 12 fixtures what 32 DMX channels each (384 total channels). There are 30 programmable scene banks with 240 total programmable scenes.
The DMX Operator 384 features an assignable joystick for better programming control, 8 control faders with 4 channel banks, a fog machine trigger (compatible with specific ADJ Foggers), and a RS-232 input to add a keyboard.
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Specifications
- DMX Channels: 8 or 13
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540Â°/270Â°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540Â°, 360Â°, 180Â° pan/270Â°, 180Â°, 90Â° tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open,rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
- Light Source: 1 LED (white) 60 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15Â°
- Illuminance: 10,420 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 6 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 98 W, 1.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 95 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 12.6 lb (5.7 kg)
- Size: 8.3 x 9.1 x 13.2 in (211 x 232 x 337 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Approvals: CE
Chauvet IRC-6 Specifications
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Input Voltage: 3 VDC lithium battery (CR2025)
- Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Size: 3.9 x 1.8 x 0.3 in (100 x 47 x 7 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Chauvet Safety Cable Specifications
- Load Capacity: 60 lb (25 kg)
- Length: 31 in (787 mm)
- Weight: 0.1 lbs (0.04 kg)
ADJ DMX Operator 384 Specifications
- 2 controllers in 1 (DMX and Midi controller)
- 12 Fixtures- 32 DMX channels each, 384 total channels
- 30 programmable scene banks- 240 total programmable scenes
- 12 programmable chases
- 8 control faders x 4 channel banks
- Assignable Joystick
- Speed and Fade faders
- Built-in microphone or Line level RCA audio input for music trigger
- MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger
- Tap Sync button for chase speed over-ride
- Fog Machine input and trigger button (For use with ADJ VF1300 only)
- RS-232 input
- Blackout button
This Package Includes:
(4) Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC
(1) Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
(1) American DJ DMX Operator 384 DMX Controller
(3) 10FT Sure-Fit DMX Connecting Cables
(4) Chauvet CH-05 - 31"" Lighting Safety Cables
(2) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Cases
Each Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC
(1) Hanging Bracket with Mounting Hardware
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide
The Chauvet IRC-6 Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
(1) QuickStart Guide
(1) Warranty Card
The ADJ DMX Operator 384 Box Includes:
(1) American DJ DMX Operator 384 - DMX Controller
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual