(24) Blizzard Lighting SkyBox EXA RGBAW+UV LED Par Lights & Cases Package
Looking for a high quality, super-affordable LED batten style wash fixture that looks just like our HotStik EXA with 12x high output 15W 6-in-1 LEDs, but has all the functional characteristics of our SkyBox EXA, including a 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver, ultra long-life Intelion lithium-ion battery system, and is also fully controllable via an easy-to-use IR remote control (sold separately)? Allow me to introduce our new SkyBox EXA! It's the love child of these two incredible fixtures! How could this happen? We don't know! But we think it all worked out for the best!
The SkyBox EXA features 6/7/8 and 11-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 6 Skywire DMX controller with built-in wireless transmitter! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
There's a handy feature built into the SkyBox EXA's Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
This fixture also features built-in PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, main power switch, and an LED battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged.
Intelion Battery PowerThen, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire wireless receiver can provide reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the SkyBox EXA match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire (such as the KONTROL 6 Skywire), a wiCICLE transmitter, or a Lightcaster wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, just use the SkyBox EXA's good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
And of course, SkyBox EXA fixtures are also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
SkyBox EXA Features:
- Color mixing via 12x 15W (6 x 2.5w) Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White/UV 6-in-1 LEDs.
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output.
- 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver.
- Intelion lithium-ion battery system.
- 3 battery power modes.
- IR remote control (sold separately).
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves.
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe.
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave.
- Built-in sound active programs.
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode.
- Rugged and well-built.
- Super-quiet internal fan cooling.
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver.
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output.
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors.
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Case 8 Road Case
Designed to hold any 8 SkyBox fixtures. Features built-in AC for easy charging, thick foam interior lining, high impact red casters, stacking cups, recessed spring latches, spring loaded handles, tongue & groove sealing extrusion.
This case is constructed with 3/8" plywood covered with a durable ABS plastic exterior laminate. It features full-length steel piano hinge, tapered aluminum edging, steel ball corners, 4x steel spring loaded recessed handles with rubber hand grips, and fitted with steel recessed butterfly latches.
The SkyBox Case 8 sits on heavy-duty locking 3" casters, and each case has steel recessed caster cups on lid for case stacking.
The interior of the case securely holds any combination of up to 4 Blade RGBW or QFX moving head fixtures with its soft, durable interior foam material and closed-cell foam construction. There's also an oversized padded accessory compartment to hold any extra accessories you like.
You should seriously consider protecting your valuable lighting investments, and this case will do just that.
Oh yes, in-case you're wondering... the lid will easily close with clamps attached to the fixtures.
Blizzard Lighting Skybox Remote
IR remote control for the SkyBox series LED fixtures.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
This Package Includes:
- (24) Blizzard Lighting SkyBox EXA in White
- (3) Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Case 8 Road Cases
- (3) Blizzard Lighting Skybox Remotes
Each SkyBox EXA Box Includes:
- (1) Blizzard Lighting SkyBox EXA Professional LED Par
- (1) Ever so handy power cord
- (1) Lovely user manual
The CASE-SKYBOX-8 Box Includes:
- (1) Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Case 8 Road Case [CASE-SKYBOX-8]
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox EXA Specifications
- Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz Power Consumption: 84W, 13A
- LED: 7x 15-watt, 6-in-1 RGBAW LEDs
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Luminous Intensity: 10,300 Lux @ 1m, 2,850 @ 2m
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm) Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm) Height: 9 inches (228 cm)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz) Channels: 512 Frequency Groups: 7 Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
- IR Remote Control (Part# Remote-SkyBox)
- Attachable Shroud (Part# Shroud-Rok/Sky)
- Attachable Barndoors (Part# Barndoor-RokBox)
- Attachable Diffusion Panel (Part# Diffuser-RokBox/SkyBox)
- Attachable Gel Frame (Part# Gelframe-RokBox)
Blizzard Lighting SkyBox Case 8 Specifications
- Unit weight: 44.2 lbs / 20kg