|Pioneer Pack 3
|Regular Price $5999.99
Our Price $2899.99
- Two Pioneer CDJ-850 CD Players
- Pro-series Design & Exacting Features – Inheriting the club standard layout and precise control features of its professional CDJ series, the CDJ-850 integrates a large 206mm jog dial for continuous free and easy control along with a rotary selector and browse buttons integrated within the display.
- Compatible Media and Formats – Users can mix a variety of music formats and media, as the CDJ-850 is compatible with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF digital audio formats recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
- Included rekordbox™ Software – Pioneer’s new exclusive DJ music management software makes it easy for home DJs to effortlessly organize their entire music library as it analyzes files (settings, creating playlists, saving histories) to their custom specifications. As used by professionals to optimize DJ play, the software enables users to:
1. Analyze data such as the Wave, Beat Grid, BPM, and ID3 Tag1 of music files
2. Create cues2 and loops settings
3. Create and edits playlists
4. Save history of music files played on the CDJ-850
- USB Export Capability – DJs using the rekordbox software can easily export their music files and custom managed data onto a USB device and quickly plug in directly to the CDJ-850 and access tracks without the need to be linked to a PC. Play histories on the CDJ-850 are automatically recorded onto rekordbox via connected USB device for the DJ’s next session which makes the cycle of music file management, DJ play and preparation for future sessions very simple.
- User Interface – The display and user interface of the player is designed for quick and fluid music selection. Combined with its rotary selector, navigation through music lists (title, artist, BPM, etc.) is extremely fast and easy. The WAVE display enables smooth DJ play because the user can visually analyze the flow and dynamics of the entire song.
- DJ Software Control and Audio Interface – The CDJ-850 multi-media player features MIDI, enabling control of various DJ softwares running on a laptop. With the use of the built-in USB HID interface, the CDJ-850 can also control more complex operations of DJ software without the need for a control disc. For additional versatility, the player can also be used as a PC audio interface.
- Tag List Function – Equipped with an editable Tag List functionality, users of the player can easily register tracks during play or preview to add to their playlist queue. The song order in the Tag List can be altered and saved as a playlist in rekordbox.
- Pioneer DJM700 Mixer
- 96kHz/24-bit digital sampling system with 32-bit DSP for clean, supreme sound
- The top-of-the-range 96kHz/24-bit digital sound is inherited from our world-class professional series, the DJM-1000 and DJM-800 mixers. This clean, supreme sound quality is maintained throughout the mix via an analogue to digital converter, with mixing carried out by 32-bit Digital Signal Processing.
- Effect Frequency Filter opens new doors for expression
- The Effect Frequency Filter (a world first) mode opens up killer high and low pass frequency filter control for affecting any chosen effect, so you can limit which frequency bands are subject to manipulation. This means you can add an effect to either: the effect only, the music (sample) only, or both simultaneously.
- Manual Filter facilitates a more intuitive performance
- The DJM-700 features a high-grade rotary LP & HP Manual Filter. This allows both filtering of the track and, when used in conjunction with the effects, filtering of the effects themselves. The Manual Filter therefore presents countless possibilities to make a performance unique and to make a track your own.
- Beat Effects and pitch adjustable Roll Sampler for live remixing
- A highly evolved Roll Sampler makes tempo-specific manipulation of audio samples easily accessible through real-time sampling using 4-Roll Effects: roll, reverse roll, pitch up roll and pitch down roll.
- There are also nine other effects: delay, echo, transform, filter, flanger, phaser, reverb, robot and crush. These effects can be used in infinite ways to manipulate sound in exciting new directions, with each effect permitting time parameter control of the musics movements.
- The CRUSH effect that first appeared on the DJM-800 is included here but now with an added LFO that sweeps the bitcrusher through its full spectrum, always remaining locked to the beat.
- Fully Assignable MIDI Control
- With 49 MIDI assignable knobs, faders & switches, the DJM-700 can be used to control external DJ software, soft synths and au/vst plugins running on a Mac or PC. Together with the new on/off MIDI send control, MIDI data can be turned on & off giving amazing control for the most demanding digital DJ.
- Other Functions
- Digital Output Terminal: Affords quality in connectivity by supporting 96 kHz/ 24-bit sampling rates; without degradation of sound quality.
- Cross Fader Assign: Lets you easily assign channel inputs to the cross faders. The DJM-700 features ultra-precise channel faders, while an optional rotary kit is also available to suit mixing style.
- 3-Band Equalizer: A super-sensitive three-band EQ system featuring rubberised knobs on each channel enables level control within a –26db to +6db range for fine-tuning high, mid and low bands.
- Fader Curve Adjust: Enables you to modify the cross fader/channel fader curve.
- Talk Over: Lowers volume automatically so a DJ/MC can talk over the track.
- Peak Level Meter: Allows you to examine the peak input level for each channel.
- Fader Start: This allows the DJM-700's cross fader or channel faders to control playback when connected up to a Pioneer CDJ player.
- Pioneer HDJ-500K Headphones
- Lightweight stylish design utilising HDJ-2000 technology
- Sound engineered to strongly reproduce low and mid level frequencies
- Latest technology produces crystal clear sound
- 60 degrees rotating arm and flexible headband for DJ monitoring
- 3m cord for DJ use & 1m interchangeable short chord included for listening on the go
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m), 1 m straight cord
- Accessories: 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: (without cord)195 g
- Frequency Response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 2.000 mW
- Output Sound Level:105 dB/mW
Back to CD Packages