|Pioneer 2000 Power Pack 2
Your choice of either a CD coffin or Two single CD player cases and a mixer case!
Regular Price $8899.99
Sale Price $4799.99
- Two Pioneer CDJ-2000 CD Players
- Compatible Media: Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R2, DVD±RW2, DVD±R-DL, USB Devices, SD Memory Card
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0018% (JEITA)
- USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
- Link Port: LAN / 100 base - tx
- Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x1
- Other Terminals: CONTROL (f3.5mm mini plug) x1
- Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power Supply to Use: 120 V ac (60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 28 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 12.6 x 15.94 x 4.19
- Unit Weight: 10.14lbs
- Prepared For Any Performance
- Adapting to today's variety of media formats, the CDJ-2000 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices, and from DVDs and SD cards as well on the CDJ-2000. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables users to quickly connect an external storage device such as a Tonium Pacemaker™ or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
- The CDJ-2000 turntable includes rekordbox™, Pioneer's proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the new CDJ turntable. Key elements of Pioneer’s rekordbox software:
- Beats Per Minute (BPM) Data – BPM / Tempo information for each song is identified and processed into rekordbox for use by the DJ in preparing and performing a set.
- Waveform Data – The waveform of each song is identified and then displayed on the bottom screen for quick data visualization and for use with the needle search function on the CDJ-2000 turntable.
- Tag Info & Artwork – Edit and customize the fi le information to performance needs.
- Hot Cues, Cue Points, and Loops – Prepare and customize cues and loops as well as create and manage hot cue banks.
- Playlists – Create, edit and manage customized playlists for various performances.
- Beatgrid – Utilizing the new Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or a real-time cueing, preventing off beat mistakes.
- Users can then transfer analyzed music files to their preferred storage media and play them directly from the new CDJ turntable. The software offers song information that can be viewed easily during performances on the CDJ's large display to quickly search and access content by genre, title, BPM, etc. Also, as analyzed tracks are played through the CDJ product, the turntable automatically creates and saves a play history enabling users to review past performances on their PCs.
- Pro DJ Link
- The new turntable features Pioneer’s Pro DJ Link that enables up to four CDJ-2000/900s to be connected via the Link Port to share a single music source, whether it is a hard drive, USB and/or SD memory card. Once linked, users have the ability to quickly find, display and choose the music file from a connected source through the CDJ's built-in display and control knobs. A quick turn of the knob lets users scroll through created files and folders and a push of the knob confirms the song choice.
- Advanced Connectivity
- The new turntable feature a 24-bit/48 kHz sound card and HID and MIDI control compatibility via USB port. Up to 35 controls on the surface of the player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software by way of HID and/or MIDI. The HID controls were implemented into the player for superior interfacing with software, faster communication speed over MIDI, audio/visual streaming and two-way information on the display. HID enables easy, precise and native control of DVS systems such as Serato™ Scratch Live, Native Instruments' Traktor series and MixVibes Cross2 without the need for time-coded discs.
- CDJ-2000 Enhancements
- LCD panel and Graphic User Interface – The flagship CDJ-2000 features a large WQVGA 6.1-inch full-color 480 x 234 LCD panel for displaying song titles and jacket art as well as detailed track information so DJs can select songs at a glance. The wave data of each song is also illustrated on screen, showing high and low amplitude to further assist DJs.
- Needle Search – Helps DJs instantaneously get to a specific part of a song with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad. Found directly below the CDJ-2000's high resolution LCD panel, the touchpad lets the DJ "place the needle" and jump quickly to a specific part of a music track.
- Jog Dial – Adjustments for tension were enhanced from previous models allowing the DJ to further customize the feel of the jog dial from a light to heavy sensitivity. Four illuminated areas on the sides of the Jog Dial aid the DJ in finding the desired spot on the plate in dim lighting environments.
- The Extras
- For more accurate tempo control while mixing, the CDJ-2000 is enhanced with increased frame increments of 0.5 frames that allow the DJ to set a cue point or loop point with more precision.
- To achieve the highest sound quality, the CDJ-2000 was equipped with the audio industry's highly respected Wolfson DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal resulting in a highly improved signal-tonoise ratio and increased headroom.
- Pioneer DJM-700 Mixer
- Delivering breathtaking scope for creativity, consummate clarity and a world first in terms of its Effect Frequency Filter, the new DJM-700 is dramatically different.
The 4-channel mixer inherits the sound quality of the DJM-800 and DJM-1000, it also includes some key features including MIDI connectivity, 49 assignables, cutting edge digital effects and a filter on pre-out so you can filter the effects.
Boasting 32-bit DSP [Digital Signal Processing] , 13 beat effects and enhanced roll sampler in what is an extremely familiar format for DJs, t his new kit on the block is definitely in a class of its own .
With an industry-standard size and layout and a dual shield structure that eliminates digital noise, the new DJM-700 is both robust and reliable.
Setting a new industry standard for quality mid-market mixers, the DJM-700 allows DJs to transmit unique musical flows using a formidable range of features.
Designed to impress in bar, club and studio spaces alike the DJM-700 is set to have a wide appeal.
- 96kHz/24-bit digital sampling system with 32-bit DSP for clean, supreme sound
The top-of-the-range 96kHz/24-bit digital sound is inherited from our world-class professional series, the DJM-1000 and DJM-800 mixers. This clean, supreme sound quality is maintained throughout the mix via an analogue to digital converter, with mixing carried out by 32-bit Digital Signal Processing.
- Effect Frequency Filter opens new doors for expression
The Effect Frequency Filter (a world first) mode opens up killer high and low pass frequency filter control for affecting any chosen effect, so you can limit which frequency bands are subject to manipulation. This means you can add an effect to either:
- the effect only,
- the music (sample) only, or
- both simultaneously.
- Manual Filter facilitates a more intuitive performance
The DJM-700 features a high-grade rotary LP & HP Manual Filter. This allows both filtering of the track and, when used in conjunction with the effects, filtering of the effects themselves. The Manual Filter therefore presents countless possibilities to make a performance unique and to make a track your own.
- Beat Effects and pitch adjustable Roll Sampler for live remixing
A highly evolved Roll Sampler makes tempo-specific manipulation of audio samples easily accessible through real-time sampling using 4-Roll Effects: roll, reverse roll, pitch up roll and pitch down roll.
- There are also nine other effects: delay, echo, transform, filter, flanger, phaser, reverb, robot and crush. These effects can be used in infinite ways to manipulate sound in exciting new directions, with each effect permitting time parameter control of the musics movements.
- The CRUSH effect that first appeared on the DJM-800 is included here but now with an added LFO that sweeps the bitcrusher through its full spectrum, always remaining locked to the beat.
- Fully Assignable MIDI Control
With 49 MIDI assignable knobs, faders & switches, the DJM-700 can be used to control external DJ software, soft synths and au/vst plugins running on a Mac or PC. Together with the new on/off MIDI send control, MIDI data can be turned on & off giving amazing control for the most demanding digital DJ.
- Other Functions
- Digital Output Terminal: Affords quality in connectivity by supporting 96 kHz/ 24-bit sampling rates; without degradation of sound quality.
- Cross Fader Assign: Lets you easily assign channel inputs to the cross faders. The DJM-700 features ultra-precise channel faders, while an optional rotary kit is also available to suit mixing style.
- 3-Band Equalizer: A super-sensitive three-band EQ system featuring rubberised knobs on each channel enables level control within a –26db to +6db range for fine-tuning high, mid and low bands.
- Fader Curve Adjust: Enables you to modify the cross fader/channel fader curve.
- Talk Over: Lowers volume automatically so a DJ/MC can talk over the track.
- Peak Level Meter: Allows you to examine the peak input level for each channel.
- Fader Start: This allows the DJM-700's cross fader or channel faders to control playback when connected up to a Pioneer CDJ player.
- FREE Cases
- FREE Headphones
- All connecting cables
to CD packages