- 2000 watts peak power
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card
- Outputs: Banana binding post (4 speakers), RCA (Line Out) Tape monitor loop
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Track title, number & elapsed time will display for USB / SD Card inputs
- iPod™ compatible USB input allows for direct connection with an iPod
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Bass, mid, treble and balance controls Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Six Microphone inputs: Two XLR (balanced), Four 1/4'' (unbalanced) microphone inputs
- Four individual microphone volume controls
- Separate line & microphone master volume controls
- Microphone Echo controls include: Volume, High, Low, Delay & Repeat
- Built-in Dual 10 Band Equalizers Equalizations Points: 32Hz, 64Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4KHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz USB input provides 5V power supply Cooling fan
- Dimensions: 19'' l x 5'' h x 10''w
- Weight: 13 lbs
The MM2000 Professional Mic-Mixing Amplifier is a perfect representation of the incredible versatility and rugged design that sets Technical Pro apart from all others.
This compact unit is a powered mixer and amplifier in one, great for a wide variety of settings such as concerts, school auditoriums, houses of worship and karaoke. Connections to other audio equipment is made easy with the RCA (2 audio sources), USB and SD Card inputs, and the Banana Binding Post (4 Speakers), RCA (line out) and Tape Monitor Loop outputs.
It’s also highly functional with 6 microphone inputs (2 XLR- balanced, 4 ¼” unbalanced), four individual microphone volume controls and separate line and master volume controls. Microphone Echo Controls, which include Volume, High, Low, Delay and Repeat, will help you create just the right mix to set the mood for any performance or venue.
Functionality is also a key component of the USB and SD Card inputs, through which you can play .mp3, .wav and .wma files from drives of up to 32 GB. In addition, you can also record .wav files onto the USB Flash Drive or SD Card from the Tuner and RCA inputs. Sound design options are more convenient than ever with the iPod compatible USB input, which allows for direct connection with your iPod.
There are also a wide set of controls to help show off your mixing and production skills, such as the Bass, Mid, Treble, and Repeat/ Random Playback on the USB and SD Card inputs. These inputs also display Track Title, Number and Elapsed Time to help you stay organized as you navigate through tracks.
Since high fidelity sound quality is the core basis of any audio recording and reproduction, the MM2000 has built- in Dual 10 Band Equalizers to give you a wide array of equalization points. Enabling this feature through the Tape Monitor Loop allows for incredible flexibility in perfecting the frequency response of your audio sources for that perfectly “equalized” blend of sounds. This is essential for any setting where precise sound adjustments are needed for multiple audio sources at various points throughout the performance.
This unit is built to work as hard as you do, constructed with the solid, long- lasting design that Technical Pro is known for. You can be assured that the internal cooling fan will keep your unit from overheating all night long, even in the most crowded spaces.
With so many features to help you deliver flawless, high quality performances year after year, the MM2000 is a clear winner in both quality and price.