Regular Price $299.99
Our Price $109.99
Gemini loves freedom.
Gemini’s UHF-4100M Wireless Handheld Mic System provides clear, accurate vocal reproduction without the burden of cables, ensuring wired limitations never force you to sacrifice passion or energy during a performance. Ideal for lead singers, MCs, DJs, karaoke enthusiasts and anyone seeking a high-quality wireless handheld solution, the UHF-4100M offers superior reliability and ultra-clear reception at a completely affordable price.
Roadworthy. Crystal clear. Frequency-agile.
Built to withstand the rigors of heavy touring or consistent use at bars, clubs, auditoriums and houses of worship, the UHF-4100M features a robust 100-channel UHF receiver with a range of 250 feet. Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, the receiver’s front panel provides a Power button and rotary Volume control, along with Group and Channel adjustments for setting the desired frequency. RF and AF LED indicators also let you monitor incoming signal strength, while balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch outputs offer true connecting convenience. The unit even gives you the option to set your frequency manually or allow the receiver to automatically find an optimal frequency.
Professional vocal reproduction in the palm of your hand.
The UHF-4100M’s dynamic handheld microphone transmitter features a high-sensitivity cardioid capsule that gives your vocals the professional sound you crave, while noise absorption components within the mic barrel eliminate switch shock and handling noise. The transmitter also provides a convenient Power/Mute button and runs on two AA batteries with up to eight hours of battery life.
Ditch the cables.
Why restrict your performance with wires when the UHF-4100M gives you total freedom of mobility? Ditch the cables and let your natural energy electrify the crowd with this high-quality wireless solution.
- Single UHF receiver with 250' range
- US: 100 operating frequencies between 682MHz and 698MHz
- EUR: 100 operating frequencies between 854MHz and 865MHz
- Allows up to 8 mics to be used simultaneously without interference
- Switchable automatic/manual frequency selection
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception
- RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength
- Auto mute with built-in noise reduction
- Front panel output level control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- Microphone On/Off switch
- Unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphone transmitter
- Frequency range: USA: 682-698MHz, Europe: 854-865Mhz
- Receiving system: PLL synthesized
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz +/- 3dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ration: 90dB
- Modulation Mode: FM
- IF Frequency: 80.5 MHz
- T.H.D.: 1% (@ 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 10dBuV (FM: 40kHz, S/N>85dB)
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Audio Output: Balanced XLR
- Unbalanced 1/4"
- Dimensions 210 x 138 x 45 mm
- RF Power Output: <10dBm
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Spurious Emission: > 50dB below carrier freq.
- Frequency Stability: 30.005% with quartz control
- Max Modulation: +/-60kHz
- Current Consumption: 100mA
- Battery Type: Two (2) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- Microphone Element: Unidirectional Dynamic Mic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Dimensions: 250x38 mm
If you don't see it, it doesn't mean we don't have it.
If you are interested in a certain product,
but don't see it on our website, please call us or e-mail us!
*All products subject to available stock.
Copyright © 2014 by www.123DJ.com