| 2201 S. Union • Chicago, IL 60616 |
312-846-6192 • Fax: 312-492-8949
|Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone
|Regular Price $99.99
Our Price $59.99
The Behringer ECM8000 is a microphone with linear frequency response and and omnidirectional polar pattern that allow you to carry out measurement and alignment tasks with minimum hassle and maximum precision. The ECM8000 mic is a perfect complement for any realtime analyzer. It operates on 15-48V phantom power and its rugged construction ensures years of trouble-free use.
Professional Tip: The Behringer ECM8000 also makes an amazingly good acoustic guitar and vocal microphone!
Behringer ECM8000 Microphone Specifications:
- Type: omni electret condenser
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity: -60dB
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Connector: gold-plated XLR
- Phantom power: 15-48V
- Weight: 4 oz.
Behringer ECM8000 Microphone Features:
- Extremely linear frequency response from 15Hz to 20kHz
- Electret condenser technology
- Well-balanced, true omnidirectional characteristic
- Optimally suited for acoustic measurement applications
- Especially effective on acoustic guitars and vocals
- Harmonizes perfectly realtime analyzers
- Phantom powered, +15V to +48V
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter