For over 80 years, Shure microphones have captured the world’s most memorable stage and studio performances. Now, the Shure X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter lets you use your most trusted microphones for all your digital recordings.
Any Mic. Any Time. Anywhere.
Slim, portable and simple to connect, the X2u adapter makes it easy to record whenever you want, anywhere you take your computer – from the home studio, to the garage, to the road.
Use your favorite microphones to digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you with the new X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter. Perfect for multi-track recording, the X2u features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio - just plug and play for better-than-CD quality sound.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later)
- Provides +48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes Padded, zippered pouch and USB cable (3m / 9.8ft)
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 1/8" Headphone Jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 16-bit, up to 48 KHz sample rate for better-than-CD audio quality
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB
- Power Requirements: USB-powered, 500 mA, maximum
- Digital Noise Floor (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted): Minimum MIC GAIN setting: -81 dB FS, Maximum MIC GAIN setting: -78 dB FS
- Sampling Rate: up to 48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color): OFF: -30 dB FS, Green: -30 to -12 dB FS, Yellow: -12 to 0 dB FS, Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
- Adjustable Gain Range: 40 dB
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)
- USB: USB 1.1 or 2.0, powered
- RAM: 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Japanese/English Edition
-Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Japanese/English Edition (service pack 1.0 or later, or use the USB audio driver update from Microsoft)
-Microsoft Windows Vista™ Business Japanese/English Edition
-Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.0 or later English Edition
-Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.1 or later Japanese Edition (For Mac OS X 10.0 Japanese Edition, plug and play does not work appropriately)