X-Laser Aurora Cobalt Quad Aperture 1200mW Blue Liquid sky & Aerial Effects Laser
X-Laser's quad-aperture Aurora lasers can captivate audiences in an entirely new way. Our Aurora 4C, and the new Crimson, Cobalt and Emerald models create intense liquid sky and aerial effects while providing a safer, brighter and more cost-effective laser experience for users of any skill level. By removing the Y-Axis and only scanning horizontally, Aurora Quad Series users can create stunning, vividly bright, room-filling aerial effects more easily and affordably than ever.
Aurora Cobalt Highlights
Easy liquid sky effects
Aurora Quad Series lasers project on a fixed, ultra-wide horizontal axis, which means brighter effects, an easier setup and safer shows.
Colors to amplify your events
Whether you choose red (Crimson), blue (Cobalt), green (Emerald) or a combination (4C), you'll bring unique atmosphere to any event.
Great for beginners and pros alike
Trigger effects using full-auto or sound active modes via DMX, or show off your creativity with a custom-programmed DMX show.
Aurora Cobalt Features:
- Quad-aperture design for maximum beam pattern and liquid sky room coverage.
- Completely re-engineered, Aurora-optimized patterns for the highest possible brightness and endless variations.
- More power and more brightness than any Aurora models before them.
- Deep DMX control allows for creative effect design, while maintaining affordability and simplicity.
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects.
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards.
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense w/ multiple units.
- Control modes: 8-channel DMX, Auto and Sound Active via DMX.
- Safe for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the sky, when rigged securely.
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately.
- X-Laser Aurora Cobalt Specifications
- Control: Auto, Sound Active, 9-channel DMX
- Scanners: Open-loop micro stepper motors
- Settings interface: DIP switches
- Color modulation: TTL
- Laser energy: 4C 250mW; Emerald 280mW, Crimson 800mW, Cobalt 1200mW
- Wavelengths: 532nm green, 650nm red, 445nm blue
- Physical: 21.75" x 8.5" x 6"; 9.2lbs
- Housing type: Black anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 40W typical, 60W peak
- Power: 110V/220V auto switching, 3-pin IEC
- Beam divergence: 1.5-3mRad
- Beam source: Direct-injection DPSS diode
- Cooling: Forced air/TEC
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
- Included: User Training DVD, User Manual, IEC cord, Warranty information, Beam block foil
- FDA/IEC class: Class 3B (< 500mW per aperture)
The Aurora Cobalt Box Includes:
- X-Laser Aurora Cobalt
- User Training DVD
- User Manual
- IEC cord
- Warranty information
- Beam block foil