X-Laser Mobile Beat MKIV 50G
Welcome to the fourth generation and most powerful generation of the Mobile Beat family, theX-Laser Mobile Beat MKIV 50G Animation Laser. Giving you a wider range of product options, this series of entry level animation lasers packs a serious punch. Customized to fit many budgets, needs and style, select the right Mobile Beat that's just right for you. The Mobile Beat Series is great at punching through high output LED Light and discharge effects, even at distances over 250 feet. Complete with it's own graphics package, useful text messages, seasonal and sporting graphics, this animation laser is ready as a stand-alone unit, or combine with a serious software package.
Combine with the award winning Pangolin Quickshow for spectacular results. From customized phrases, to company logos, this is the laser you can bring to any show.
Mobile Beat Animation Laser Come With: 50mW Green Animation Laser, Power Cord, Instructional DVD, and EZ Variance Kit which makes your laser instantly approved for use in the United States.
- 50mW green laser projector
- Adjustable sound sensitivity, ultra-smooth scanner movement for fluid graphics, and over 100 patterns and animations on-board
- Control X/Y/Z axis position and movement, strobe, drawing, and more via DMX or ILDA interface
- Custom graphics and real time text possible with ILDA compatible controller
- Rugged type II anodized aluminum interlocking housing
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty
- Includes detailed user information, beam blocks, and the X-Laser IIIB user DVD with laser resources, safety materials, marketing images, and more
- Every single laser is double quality checked in a 26-point inspection before shipping
- Comes with our Free Variance Kit which makes your laser 100% legal in seconds
- Technical Specs
- 50mW 532nm IR Filtered Green Laser System
- 15,000 pps (Points Per Second) Scanning Galvanometer
- Max 25ø (ideal 8ø) horizontal and vertical beam angles
- Sound active and automatic test modes, DMX and ILDA
- Type II anodized black 6061 aluminum housing
- 8 DMX channels, 3 Pin DMX
- 25-pin sub-D ILDA (analog) in
- 3-pin DMX data in/out
- 3-pin IEC male socket AC power input
- 30 Watts, 100-130 V nominal, 60 Hz
- Auto switching power supply
- 2.5 A (slow blow) fuses
- 10.5"L, 10"W, 5.75"H, 8 lbs
- UL, ETL & CE compliant
- 100% USA Legal, FDA/CDRH Certified Class IIIB
- PLEASE NOTE:
Due to the high power of this laser, an EZ Variance Kit is required to operate. When purchasing, don't forget to add EZ Variance Kit to your order.