X-Laser Dimension 3D
Smartly designed, loaded with professional features, and ready for a life on the road, the Dimension will bring a level of performance to your lasers shows one would expect from a laser several times the price. Specifically designed to project 3D imaging content over long distances, the Dimension will smoothly render traditional 30K ILDA files at a wide angle through a sealed, but yet easily field-serviceable optical deck. About the same size as a Par 56 can, the Dimension is ready to go anywhere and has the horsepower to handle virtually every challenge.
FDA Certified, Class IIIB & IV. Dimensions comply with UL, cUL, ETL, CE and IEC standards for high powered entertainment laser systems.
- 3 Watts Of White Laser
Smartly balanced colors yield near equal proportions of red, green and blue for a high white color balance and maximum visibility. Choose analog color mixing for maximum range, or TTL color mixing for maximum brightness.
- Road Ready.
Dimension’s front panel flips down allowing laser technicians to easily perform critical alignments and field service while on the road with nothing more than an allen key set.
- BEYOND 3D Ready
Dimension not only has the hardware to render great 3D content, it also comes with Pangolin’s newest creation: BEYOND SLE. Create stunning visuals on the fly with a level of control most production users have only ever dreamed of.
- 3 Watts of High Visibility RGB: Dimension uses fully corrected 640 red, 455 blue and 532 green diodes in nearly equal proportions to achieve color mixing that is both accurate and rich with a high white balance.
- Sealed Optical Deck: Limits maintenance needs by preventing dust and fog from circulating through the optical chamber
- Outstanding Heat Management: It’s not sexy, but heat management is CRITICAL in lasers with sealed optics. Dimension’s large heat sinks draw heat away from the optical deck 3x more efficiently than “dustproof” designs to extend diode life and maximize performance.
- Many Modes of Control: 14 Channels of DMX, Sound Active, Auto, Playback .ild Files On SD Card Via DMX, Auto SD On Power-Up, and of course, ILDA with a passthrough.
- 45K Galvanometer Scanners: Render complex images, logos, text and even 3D files from Studio Max, CAD, etc. with ease
- Safety Systems: FDA & IEC compliant, Dimension’s safety systems are second to none and include both an interlock circuit and FDA compliant key lock. An optional scan fail system is available by request.
- PDF Spec Sheet
- PLEASE NOTE:
Due to the high power of this laser, an EZ Variance Kit is required to operate. When purchasing, don't forget to add EZ Variance Kit to your order.