The ZR24/7 Hazer is capable of producing very small refractive airborne particles to deliver the perfect light-enhancing canvas of haze. The rugged design together with a long list of features makes this the world’s best hazer from JEM!
DIRECT THERMAL PROTECTION DEVICE (DTPD):
This small yet crucial component is the last line of defense against catastrophic failure. Other manufacturers still depend on cheap plastic where as Jem´s DTPD is made from a solid ceramic composite. This guarantees extremely precise overheat monitoring and is unaffected by ambient temperature changes.
The basis of this unit is a rugged design suited for any event, but targeted at professional applications from stage to touring as well as high scale discotheques.
The 3-digit LED user interface gives you access to:
• DMX set up – DMX addressing
• Fog out put – from 1 to 20
• Fan speed – from 1 to 20
• Temperature control – Setting the temperature to "high", "normal" or "low", enables you to use different JEM fluids for different effects.
• Timer – high precision digital timer selecting timer "ON" or "OFF" for X-amount of seconds.
• 3-digit LED user interface
• This Hazer comes as standard with on-board 3- and 5-pin DMX – two channels (Fan speed and Fog output).
• V.G.A system (Variable Geometry Airflow) allows you to set the angle of the output.
• High velocity radial blower.
• This high precision hazer uses state-of-the-art digital technology.
• Specially designed heat exchanger has reduced heat up time to less than 2 minutes.
• Designed for continuous operation.
• Fluid consumption at max output: 410 ml/hour